Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RahitaYour feedback matters!
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal—stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am sexually active with my partner. We do not use condom. He does not have any stage. Is using morning after pill safe to prevent pregnancy?
My girlfriend and I had sex right after her period stopped on the 22nd of August. I did not ejaculate inside of her but just as a precaution I gave her the i-pill on the 23rd of August. After all this on the 27th of August we had sex again but again I did not ejaculate inside of her. Then 2 days later she started bleeding and she said it was like period blood very dark but more then spotting and less then a normal period. The blood stopped after 2 days and now again on the 8th of September is bleeding again. The blood is red and dark red. She said she was having cramps like a normal period. I did finger her in the vagina on the 7th. Is it because of that or what reasons could it be?
I have my first IUI done and I got pregnant. Now I am in 14th week pregnant. I am working woman ,I need to travel 45 km up and down to office. My doctor suggested avoid travelling since it IUI pregnancy. Is IUI pregnancy should be more careful than normal pregnancy. Please suggest me on my travel.
I just had sex with 48 year old woman without using protection. Will she get pregnant at such an age. And after how many years woman stop reproducing.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.