Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ragunath Manogaran
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ragunath ManogaranYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor (looking to be answered by a GI specialist), I'm a 38 years old male. Natively from Uttarakhand hills, living in Delhi NCR since 19 yrs. Before coming to Delhi, I've never had any stomach related problem. I had a great metabolism, and good digestion. Was thin even after eating a lot. However, things gradually turned towards other side as I settled here. Initially I had issues of infrequent constipation, which developed into piles in 6 years of stay. That cured with dietary habit changes like increase in vegetables and fibers etc. I'm a vegetarian with once in a while egg consumption. Since last 4-5 yrs, my weight is gradually increasing even though I eat controlled 3 meals a day, having veggies, dal, and 6 roti in all a day, and 1-2 fruits. Dietary issues had increased day by day. I have a distend stomach now although not very visible. I'm in IT industry mostly sitting and working. My height is 5 ft 4 inch and weight is 68 kg. May daily routine is- I wake up around 6 AM. Have a glass of honey lemon warm water. Go to washroom. Then I take a ginger tea and/ or a green tea. I do practice Yoga for 20-30 mins and read newspaper. During and after that I need to go to toilet again, in all 2 to 3 times in the morning. Bowels are soft, not well bound. Even loose sometimes. After bath I take a healthy breakfast of roti, sabji with curd or buttermilk, and a fruit at around 9 AM. Sometimes I need to go to toilet again after breakfast. I have similar food at lunch in office, and usually take a stroll of 500 mtr-1 Km after lunch. Usually I feel heavy after lunch and urge to go to toilet starts at 3-4 PM. If its very forcing, I go to toilet with mostly very low or no output at all. I usually avoid outside food and junk food. I feel lethargic. Since last 3-4 months, developed stiff back pain in lumber area. This gradual problem of multiple time urge to go to toilet, heaviness, lethargy, back pain is hampering my work, otherwise I'm known to be very active and agile in my work. Off late, I'm also facing memory loss and lack of concentration issue, I'm not finding it interesting to read/ learn new things. I have been smoker, left smoking around 4 years ago. Moderate alcohol consumption, haven't had a drink since 2 months. Thanks in advance for your invaluable advice, and I'm looking for a proper and complete diagnosis before any medication starts.
My 1.3 year old baby has made weight fall on his both legs, orthopedicIan said there is no fracture and given imol syrup but he is not able to walk properly. What to do. By when he will walk properly.
Are you suffering from joint pain which is causing a lot of distress in undertaking your daily activities? Homeopathy is an effective treatment measure for joint paints which is completely natural and does not involve side effects of any kind. Joint pain is experienced after one of your joints get damaged, and may also result in joint inflammation. The most common causes of joint pain include medical conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, general injuries, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis. There are several types of homoeopathic medicines that are used for treating joint pain. Here is a list of the best homoeopathic medicines used, along with the symptoms experienced based on which they are prescribed:
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met
- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. This medicine is usually used for treating joint pains on the right-hand side of your shoulder. The right shoulder is likely to feel stiff with pain that worsens with movement. The pain is indicated to worsen during night time.
- Ferrum Met, on the other hand, is used for curing left sided shoulder pain. Stiffness and cracking are experienced by a patient in his left shoulder, along with intense pain. The pain is subjected to increase on raising your arms.
- This is a very effective medicine that is used for treating joint pain.
- It helps in the management of both acute and chronic joint pains.
- It is prescribed when marked stiffness and extreme pain are experienced in the joints.
- It is effective in treating joint pains of all forms such as rheumatoid reasons, and joint pain from overexertion. It is common for the pain to worsen when you are immobile and it improves with mobility.
Bryonia and Ruta
- These homoeopathic medicines are used in case of joint pain which occur on the elbows.
- Bryonia is prescribed when the joint pain worsens even when there is no movement. It helps in providing ideal relief. Stiffness and swelling of the elbow joint are also indicated.
- On the other hand, Ruta is used for treating joint pains in the elbow when the pain is situated near your condyles. In such cases, raising and stretching of arms cause the pain to worsen. This medicine is also effective in the case of sore and inflamed tendons near your elbow joint that result in pain.
It is important for you to consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner before starting homoeopathic treatment for joint pains on your own. A doctor will be able to diagnose your condition the best and provide you with the most effective homoeopathic remedies.