Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RaghunathYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am an athlete and whenever I do training I get tan What can I do to prevent tanning and how can I remove my tanning?
I use play in hot sun and my face is getting darken so please suggest some methods to treat my face.
I am 16 years. Since September I have been suffering from an skin infections for which I consulted a doctor but even after a course of capsule for 20 days and application of cream provided the infection is not cured and is spreading to different parts It started from near the thigh and is spreading. Please suggest some cure.
Dr. I am a software engineer so most of the time I will do my work on PC and that's why I have some problem in my eyes like anko me pani ana, anko ke niche wrinkles ana. This all are the problems in my eyes. So please help me Dr. And Please give me a solution of this problem.
My skin is very sensitive (turns reddish easily). After face wash it gets dry and flaky. I want a smooth supple plump and radiant skin. Please suggest.
Dear sir I am suffering from partial baldness. I want to her rid off the problem completely. please suggest me any natural way to counter this.
Hi, I have undergone surgery 10 years back for ovarian cyst. At present am facing irregular menstrual period, am about to get married. Am very much worried that if I face infertility. Kindly suggest on this.
I am 18. My face become very dry &soon get dark .I want to glow my body .Pls suggest some diet& tips to overcome. Dark circles under my eyes also.
Unfortunately I have used garlic paste on my forehead. My skin is burned & looking black for burning on my forehead. I'm feeling pain. Please help me. Please try to answer me quickly.
Hello Dr. I'm 20 years old my facial skin is dull and looks aged dark circle and pigmentation too. Is there any homeopathic medicine which can cure all these skin problems in short period of time.
I have accidentally face. In my face there are stretch and some black so what I will do to clearing the face or any medicine and my accident is completed 1 and half years then also not going the sports on my face.
I am a 23 y. O. Girl. And my feet are having many cracks on the heals, thumb and fingers also they get dirty very soon. What should I do? please help!
Actually in my face under eye black color is there. Then I can I remove Which cream is the best but feature no infection? Please suggest me.
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.