Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RaghuYour feedback matters!
Hi I have tooth pain doctor said after xray there is infection need to do root canal. And gave me medicine to cure infection and pain killer. My question after infection is o? ver root canal is compulsory
My husband is suffering with ulcer in mouth from a couple of months what should he do he is also suffering from low weight .
There are two teeth of mine In the lower jaw on both tge ends are growing in an inclined position that is is growing that is hurting the neighbouring teeth and some time some puss comes out and makes the mouth smell.
I am suffering from teeth problem as per and mouth smell but I use daily tuthpest. please suggest me gd medicine.
Hello my self Kuldeep Sharma from New Delhi, I have cavity in my teeth, and yellowish to. Please suggest.
Sir, jaha se teeth ko nikala hai waha kabi kabi bahut jyada pain hota hai or aas pass pura masuda red color ka ho gya hai isi type ka infection right side mai pure mouth mai fail raha hai, doctor ko dikhane se usne antibiotic medicine de hai (cefubak-cv-625) or ek pain ki medicine hai 5/5/2016 ko warm saline kinse karvani hai. Jo teeth nikalvaya tha us ka, koi acha mouth wash bhi btana sir maine vo teeth 29/04/2016 ko nikalvaya tha or jo Ulcer (soft tissue) abi same hai ki kam nahi hua hai aur us mai koi pain bi nahi hai.
My wife has a breathing problem, she faces it when she does not get air from fan specifically and starts breathing from mouth, is this a serious problem and what is the cure.
I am 19 year old male. I have mouth ulcer from the age 10. I have it very often. Mostly I am having it all throgh the month. What should I do? I have gone through medical checkup and my reports are clean. Doctors say it will last upto certain age.
Lower jaw left side t6 tooth having cap since ten years. Now it is swollen and dentist said we should do re root canal. Other dentist say the tooth should be extracted. What should I do?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.