Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Raghavan NarasimhanYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years female, married, one daughter. As per usg report urinary bladder contents echogenic urine-suggestive of cystitis. Irritation is there. What to do now? what composition of medicine I require.
Suffering from rectal prolapse problem from childhood. No pain and no bleeding, When I going toilet in that time only Coming, please give suggestions.
Urine problem 1 ghante me 4-5 toilet aaati hai. Rok nahi pata hai. Rat me nind nhi aati h or din me bhut nind aati. To kya problem h me aapko report b send kr dungi. Sir please koi treatment btao.
My fathers cretanin level is rising . It's now 4.4 . Foes allopathy have any permanent cure if the kidney . Or is dialysis the only solution . Are you aware of any other pathy which cures it ?
RESPECTED DOCTOR, my mother aged is 70 years. Already one kidney completely failed. But yesterday she took blood test urea is 28. Creatinine (1.2 and now. 6 after Ayurveda, egfr is 53.5ml/mts per 1.7m2. But after taking usg doctor told 50% function reduced, because of renal medical disease. Her potassium, sodium, chloride, bicarbonate, aniangap level is normal. Microalbumeneria 19.2. Does she will cure from this problem Now she is taking medicine for bp-cilnidipine5mg. Because she is having bp 180/100 past 8 months on wards. But now it has controlled 100/80. Also, she is having urea problem past 10 years. That is also controlled condition. Her weight is 80. Also, she is having arthritis, nerve weakness from her early age itself. Doctor told her urea, creatinine is normal. They told to continue the bp medicine. Past 1 month on wards her bp is 100/80, 110/70, 95/70 Now she is taking ayurveda medicine for kidney reviving nephrons. Just 3 days back, we have checked her sugar range in glucometer shows 114 before meal & after meals 180 (half an hour), 210 (another half an hour, 230 (another half an hour, 255 (last half an hour). We don’t know how it came and raise sudden. Now, for 3 days she is taking diabecon this morning one before meal and evening one before meal. Now, glucometer showing 114 before meal & after meals 180 (half an hour), 230 (another half an hour, 210 (another half an hour),(130 to 180-last half an hour. Kindly advise me what to do. What is the reason of sudden spike. How many tablets shall I take per day (diabecon ds-himalaya herbal product. Is there any excellent ayurveda tablets compared to diabecon ds (Himalaya product) without any sideeffect. Presently mother is taking ayurveda for kidney reviving pack. From that, moti pikshi (natural pearl rose water powder) is there. Will this elevate sugar level. After 15 minutes walking, she is having lower back pain and leg pain. But after rest, there is no pain. Is this pain related to kidney. Please advise me. She is having kidney stone, ulcerative colitis, urinary infection, constipation, cholesterol also. 3years back she took treatment for mild fatty liver problem Will she get cure doctor according to the blood test report. Also, please requesting you that her another kidney will go back to normal. Please advise me, how long she will survive by gods grace?
I am 42 years old and suffering from 8-9 mm kidney stone in upper right ureter approx. 6 cm away from pelvis ureteric junction. Stone is not visible in X-ray films. Kidney functions well. I do not have much problems other than some mild abdomen pain occasionally, indigestion and constipation issues. I am taking 4 to 5 lit fluids daily and urine is clear always.
My son is suffering from urine infection. Doctor says his right kidney size is small due to infection and they suggest a MCS test to check the urine flow below or above, then please tell me a right way. Thanks.
I am a football player. While playing a football match my left knee dashed with a player's knee. And now from that time my knee pains a lot. Its very hard to sit in Indian toilet. When the knee joint is fold and then when I stand up there is lot of pain in it. While running there is no issue. It happened in march'16. What exercise should I do?
Hi I have prostate early stage am taking Urimax F Just wanted to know is prostate fully curable of I have stay on medication Rgds Js.
Hello doctor what is fissures and how it will effect and what should do to avoid this fissures, from past 20 days I am suffering from this please help me in this,
I am suffering from dysuria from past 3 months. Did Urine Test and culture many times but every time test came negative and ultrasound also normal. But pain in tip of penis, burning and pain before and after urinating. Took different antibiotics but nothing is working out. Is this chronic prostatitis or what. How to cure this? Please help me.
When function of both kidneys are lost, Renal transplantation is needed. Kidney transplantation is performed by making use of a donor kidney and replacing the diseased one with it. Kidney transplantations are not conducted on patients suffering from other severe infections or life threatening diseases such as cancer, major lungs or heart condition. Diabetic or obese people usually cannot donate their kidneys as they bear a risk of malfunctioning in future.
Procedure of Kidney Transplant
- Kidney transplant surgery takes about 3 hours time.
- Tests are conducted to make sure tissue typing match with the new kidney. This decreases the chance of the body rejecting the donor kidney and causing serious complications.
- Thorough evaluation of the medical history is made for both the receiver and the donor. This is to make sure that the donor kidney is healthy, functional and free of disorders.
- The procedure of the surgery includes placing the donor kidney in the lower abdomen. The blood vessels, important arteries are connected to the donor kidney. The bladder will also be connected to the ureter from the donor kidney.
- The new kidney generally begins to function immediately after the surgery is completed successfully.
- The blood begins to flow through the kidney, and it begins to function normally. It filters the blood, collects the waste that is then passed through the bladder as urine.
- A patient who has had a kidney transplantation surgery will need to remain in the hospital for a few days under intense care and observation.
- Medications to prevent the body from rejecting the new kidney will be prescribed. It is important that you continue with these medicines for the rest of your life.
Risks of Kidney Transplantation
- Rejection of the new kidney by the body. Acute rejection in the initial days of surgery can be treated with medications and injections. However, chronic rejection is a serious condition that causes gradual loss of kidney function.
- There can be severe infections caused by the immunosuppression. It can also occur during the course of surgery, due to the inclusion of foreign tissues
- Reaction to the drugs or anaesthesia used for the purpose of transplantation surgery
- Excessive bleeding or haemorrhage caused due to injuries during surgery
- Any kind of leakage from the ureter or blocking of the ureter tubes, causing an obstruction in the smooth functioning of kidneys 6. The anti rejection drugs may lead to a decline in calcium, causing osteoporosis and other calcium deficiency infirmities
- Fluctuations in blood sugar, blood pressure levels
- Increased risk of cancer
- Infections in internal organs