Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RagamabraYour feedback matters!
She is constantly complaining about pain in right hand thumb for quiet sometime now. Having a problem folding thumb. Problem working using right hand thumb Pls help.
Sir in my skin lots of acne spot there I think it is ice pick scar nd some brownspot also there nd once soo please tell me some ointment as well as some soap for this to get clean and clear skin.
When we do the masturbation in a month or we don't do the masturbation it is helpful or not please tell me the best answers.
I am 28 years old. From last 3 months I am not getting my periods properly. Sometime it stop only in 1 day. Due to this my face is full with pimple. Please suggest which precaution I need to take.
Sir I daily play cricket in the morning and I get tired vry soon. So please help wht food should I daily to gain more energy n keep myself fit. Im pure veg.
Dear sir. Which surgery is better for varicose veins. Laser or normal surgery after the surgery can blood will bleed. Why iam asking is that im working for 15 hrs per day with standing.
Hello doctor, i'm siva, my wife had delivered 15 months before by cesarian, now she is pregnant once again. Please tell me is this perfect time to go forward. If we do can she face any problem in future. Pls I need some counselling, thank you.
I am having hyperpigmentation of skin on my vagina which is spread to inner thigh folds & there is severe itching of the skin & rash. It's been 2 weeks since I am using clotrimazole cream but there is no change. Can you please help me with this?
Hi doc my lips are looking black but I don't have any habitats I want to make my lips in pink or red colour but how can you help doc.
My question is regarding hair problem, my hair is almost 80% clear, my age is 25, so can you help me.
Need to know about some testosterone increasing food . Also want to know about the estrogen decreasing foods. Some websites film to show that egg yolks and brown lentils (masur daal) contain estrogen. Is this true ？ does milk contains estrogen or testosterone ? My breakfast contains milk and egg. Is it testosterone boosting or estrogen boosting . I actually suffer from gynecomastia.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.