Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RagamabraYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic and taking insulin 2 times a day 15 units . I checked my blood sugar level today and it was 384 RBS . Could you please help me to get down my sugar level .My age is 45 years and suffering from last 3 years
My age is 19 years my height is stopped increasing aat 168 cms age is 19 years and 6 months I need height up to 180 cms so suggest me to go to doctor or do exercise at home or sm thing else.
I am 20 years old. I can not concentrate on study. I am having sweating from my palm and foot from my childhood. I feel tired of doing little work. I have checked my haemoglobin and blood transfusion had occurred but hb is 10.5 so what is the problem. Can you suggest something. Thank you.
Hi my age is 39 years old .My problem is high blood pressure from 2 years .My weight is 93 . I have to reduce my weight how could I control weight and bp?
My skin tone differ from my BODY and head what can I do and continues headak please tell me th solution for my problems.
Sir. Mere knee mei bhot dard rehta. H. Or hadkal hoti h. Isme. Or jab tez walk karta hun. Toh dil mei ek chubban c hoti h. Esa kyunh hota hai. Iski kya problem ho sakti h. Btaiye sir. Mere sir mei bhi dard rehta hai. Sir kei baaal bhi safed hogye. Mami color nahin karane deti. Mehandi ki bolti h. Ladkiya mujhse baaat nhi krti. Bolti h pehle baal kaale kara kar aao.
I am Praveen Roy my age is 31 year I have problem of my penis please suggest me how to increase my penis .
I am loosing my hair form last two year. I am using Himalaya hair fall rescue shampoo. How to protect my hair from hair lose. Which type of food is safe for hair growth and protecting Hair lose. Give me suggestions.
While I try to masturbate, I retract the foreskin and then I'm able to maintain that position only for some time.So whenever I ejaculate,I feel like some semen still remains within this foreskin.So i clean it thoroughly while bathing but still worried due to this reason may be I'm not able to retract the skin for long time.Need suggestion regarding this?
I am 21 years old boy. How to control my sex? Every time I think for sex and my pains every time hard. Please help me to control my sex.
From past few weeks I felt that my heart beat is automatically increasing from normal. Im worried why its happening. While going to sleep I felt my heart beat automatically increased. Please suggest any remedy for it. Thanks.
My blood sugar level 358mg/dl. This is the first time I tested for blood sugar due tovery often get tired of fatigue. I need your advice.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.