Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RadikaYour feedback matters!
I m 25 year old married my periods date is 27 means today and me and my husband just plan for baby on date 20 to 24 but my periods start today I want a reason why its a wrong day or I have some prob please clear me getting tense and please guide me to plan a baby in right time.
Both ovaries show multiple peripheral follicles with a central echogenic stroma what does it mean? Dr. provide me fertomid 50 mg I want suggestion from best gyna.
I am 32 yrs. Old & my husband is 35 yrs. Old. I got married 2013. I have polycystic ovary & menstrual cycle is 31 days. After marriage we no planning about baby so he ejaculate outside after intimate relation. But last year from August he ejaculate inside me after that september & december my periods skip. But january & february are normal periods. We have no idea proper timing for conceiving. My periods start on January 10th; 2016 & February 9th 2016. please advise how fast I conceive a baby.
Hi his question is about my sister. Ever since her menstrual cycle started her periods extendable for 12-15 days. Also the bleeding is heavy that she gets unconscious many times. We consulted gynecologist but the condition is still the same. Now she is 24yrs. And she is still facing the same longer periods. What can b me the cure doctor.
We have married 2.5 years ago. Trying for a baby. Can you please tell me the foods to be taken and foods to be avoided strictly.
I am 31 year old . I have issue from last 2 year. From this I have issue to conceive. Kindly help me to solve this.
Fingered with precum on 1st march, got period on 18th march NO sexual activity after that No periods in april, body feels hot almost all the time, breasts seem bigger pregnancy Possible?
-smooth, red patches of skin that look raw.
-patches only develop where skin touches skin, such as the armpits, around the groin, genitals, and buttocks.
- women can develop a red, raw patch under their breasts.
-skin feels very sore where inverse psoriasis appears.
References: journal of american academy
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.