Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radha RajendranYour feedback matters!
My mother is 85+ year old. She has a very large thin walled 26 x 20 x 14 cm cysts in lower abdomen and pelvis. Likely ovarian origin. What are the option at this age.
Me and my girlfriend fingered each other I am scared that she could become pregnant by the act but when fingered my hands were dry please help.
Hey Dr. I have a girlfriend her age is 17 and her vagina hole I too small I want to make her vagina hole bigger so what should we do? Reply fast.
I. Had miscarriage last month in june. The next month in July doctor had done my ovulation study again all was gud egg we're also released and the size of egg was Also gud it was 22 and after that she told me to get test on 16 the Aug. But on 13 the Aug I saw blooding. I thought it would be bcs of having sex. But my blooding goes continue as period I am worried. It dis is actually period or something else.
My gf and I were cuddling and I was fingering her .can this lead to pregnancy by any chance .there was no sperm and I was wearing my clothes and didn't touch my penis at all .lately she had White discharge .is this a sign of pregnancy? Shes supposed to get her periods around 15th February .pls help.
Hi, I had Instafree 72 on 20th may. But till nw no withdrawal bleeding had happened. Is it OK if it does not happen? Or is it compulsory? And since 1 day I am getting lower abdomen pain. I have this kind of pain during my periods. What could be the reason for the pain? Does it mean that my periods are near by? Kindly suggest. Thank you.
I had ivf recently. Last period start: 2 August Egg collection: 18th (19 eggs) Embryo transfer: 22nd (got 16 embryos, transferred 3) I did blood test on 9th September - hcg was 438.20 Second hcg on 11th September- hcg was 579.40 My hcg has not doubled in 48 hours. Is this normal. I am trying to be hopeful. I am taking gestone injection and progesterone tablets. I did not get period or spotting. I am feeling normal. Is it positive for me?
Itching around vagina but it's around and outside on public hairs. Even I remove hairs it come again.
I'm 23 years old girl.my question is regarding sex.few days back I tired having sex with my fianc? but we couldn't do it because it was painful. I couldn't take the pain and eventually we couldn't do it. This happened with evn before.I was in a relationship and even that time I couldn't do it coz It was painful.I'm getting married this year.and I'm worried if I can't do it my fianc? will break this relationship.need your help so that next it won't hurt much
1) What are the tests a man or a women suppose to do before their marriage so that they will not face any health issues for their kid. 2) What is the maximum age for both sex before that they should marry otherwise risk factor will arise?
My wife had TB and she is on meditation (R cinex) my wife have 24 day period cycl We are had sex on 3rd day of her periods when her bleeding stopped we had a pregnancy test (prega news) also on 25 day when she miss her periods but the result was negative Now 29th day she have her perdios but only few drop can say 2 3 drop after that she used shower and wear her paid when she remove her paid she see only 2drop of dark (gaadha) blood on the paid . I want to know why this happened?
My lmp is 29 jan 2016 n edd is 6 nov. Bt we had intercourse only between 12-16 feb. Im in which mnth or weeks of pregnancy n if I conceived between 12-16 feb wat is my due date?
Chicken pox or varicella is an infectious disease which is caused by varicella zoster virus. It is noticed that children below the age of 10 years are more prone to getting affected by this virus. But people of any age group can encounter this particular disease.
● The most common symptom of chickenpox is rashes. The rashes develop into small itchy blisters. The rashes can form on any part of the body. Some people develop severe spots all over the body and some people develop only a few of them.
● High temperature or fever is another common symptom of chickenpox. Mostly the fever starts before the rashes appear.
● Severe headache and loss of appetite.
A patient can develop the symptoms after 3 weeks of exposure to the virus. Since it is an airborne disease, it can be easily transmitted through coughing, sneezing and touching. This is the reason the patient with chickenpox is always advised to stay isolated for minimum two weeks. In few chronic cases of chickenpox, the patient might develop varicella pneumonia in later stages.
Homeopathy treatment for chickenpox
The patient with chickenpox is often advised complete bed rest, lukewarm bath which provides relief from itching. But there are some effective homeopathic remedies which are extremely helpful in treating chickenpox. Since it is always believed that homeopathy is the best remedy for any viral disease, chickenpox being a viral disease can be cured effectively through the following homeopathic remedies.
- Aconitum: This remedy responds best in the initial stages of chickenpox; especially when the patient suffers from symptoms like increase of thirst, high fever and weakness.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating chickenpox. This remedy is prescribed when the patient experiences symptoms like red face, severe aches in head and body, drowsiness etc.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective and common homeopathic remedy for treating chickenpox. Children who suffer from intense itching are generally prescribed this remedy.
- Antinomian Crud: White coated tongue is the most common characteristic in children when this remedy is prescribed. Apart from this, this remedy works well on the children who encounter symptoms like itching pimples and rashes from the exposure to heat right after bath.
- Apis: This remedy is advised when children experience severe itching from heat and feel relieved in the exposure to cool places.
These are the effective homeopathic remedies often prescribed by physicians for treating chickenpox. It has also been proven that these remedies have worked extremely well on the patients with individual symptoms. But it is always advised to consult a physician before starting any dosage.