Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. RadhaYour feedback matters!
I have 160/100 blood pressure from 3 months. I never drink alcohol and not smoking. I am working in office as designer 10 hours job always sitting and not using medicine. I feel some times headache. Diet plan or workouts please suggest me.
My symptoms:- lump-pain in right testicle chest pain shortness in breathing Bone pains Frequant urination yellow urine headache my vision:- may be i am having testicular cancer stage 3.
doctor. I am suffering from acute chest pain. It attacks suddenly and stays fr a couple of minutes. Whats the best thing I can do to deal with it.
My follicular study report says right overy 18*18Mm 24*18mm 20*17Mm On 16th day those three are ruptured I had intercourse with my husband on 16th and 18th day will it possible to get pregnant.
Hi doctor. Since 2 weeks when am taking food am feeling like its got jam on my chest and am feeling chest burn and un digestion. yesterday I tuk tab rantac then I got some relief. Pls advice me some home remedies for digestion. Thnx.
Sir, My mother is diabetic and high blood pressure patient .My mother age is 55 yrs. My mother take medicine Gluconorm G3 forte (glimepiride 3 mg, metformin 1000 mg) before breakfast for sugar and Telzzy Am 40 (telmisartan 40 mg, Amlodipine 5 mg) after breakfast for high pressure. My mother current sugar level Fasting 188 mg and PP 113. Tomorrow my mother consulted a doctor (Auriom Kar, MD) for sugar. My mother forgot to take Telzzy Am tomorrow which was not told to doctor and the doctor checked my mother blood pressure is 150/100. My mother has some other health problem like whole body itching, vibrate of hand, which was told to doctor. The Doctor now prescribed some medicine Gluconorm g3 forte (which is taken daily) 30 min before breakfast, Betacap TR 80 (propranolol hydrochloride 80 mg) at 8 a.m (it is confused that before or after breakfast), Telzzy Am at 8 p.m (which is taken daily after breakfast, Montek LC (montelukast sodium 10 mg, levocetirizine hydrochloride 5 mg) at 8 p.m,tryptometer 10 mg at 9 p.m, Pregeb M OD 75 (pregabalin 75 mg, Mecobalamin 1500 mcg) at 9 p.m. And Galvus Met 50/1000 (vildagliptin 50 mg, metformin HCl ph. Eur 1000 mg) before half min dinner. I am confused for betacap TR medicine, I search for this medicine that it is a high blood pressure medicine, we are forgot to tell doctor that tomorrow my mother was forgot to take medicine of pressure, it is possible to my mother blood pressure reading high that time for not taken medicine. Pls advised me that the doctor prescribe me right prescription or not? The doctor has not get any mobile number so we can not contact the doctor. Next review date is given 01 /10/2016. Pls advised me your valuable opinion. Thanks & Regards PRANABESH BANERJEE.
My name is tohidul Islam age 45 yrs, I take a antihypertensive drug for long time but don't take medication for 1 month, now my BP is 280/190 mmhg so what I do?
I am having mild chest pain when I breath deep, I made consultation with doctor and he told no problem with lungs, I did ECG too please tell what this ECG tells readings RATE: 119 PR: 85 QRSD: 100 QT: 314 QTC: 442 AXIS P: 74 QRS: 140 T: 29 SPEED: 25 MM/SEC LIMB: 10 MM/MV CHEST: 10 MM/MV.
Hi, My mother is suffering from low blood pressure please tell me something to bring her blood pressure in level.
What's the price for Angioplasty and what's the price for stent and where can I get this done? Kindly revert.
I undergone coronary angiography/ angioplasty on 28th jun 2006 & coronary stententing TO. LCX (M), OM2 WITH KISSING BALLOON TO LCX (D) ON 30 -06-2006. The procedure was uncomplicated and well tolerated with good results I have back pain (probably Disc slip problem) Can I get M R I done up?
I am feeling pain on the muscles on the right side of my chest. What could be the possible cause for it?
I AM A BIT OVERWEIGHT WITH HYPERTENSION ON TREATMENT. CAN YOU PROVIDE THE BEST REMEDY? I AM ALSO ON DIET, PLEASE PROVIDE THE BEST TREATMENT AND RELIEF!
Hi I am 35 now. As I had mild cardiac arrest in this weak what are the preventive measure should be taken to live Long?
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.