Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. RadhaYour feedback matters!
I am 61 year old working in dubai (nationality indian) for the last 37 years. My heart beating is missing (palpatition) some times too much. This is happening fr more than 32 years. Now it is too much. I feel my heart is beating very high and beating is missing. I am diabetic for the last 12 years. Mecation I am taking is metform 500 mg twice a day.
Hello sir/mam. My age is 57 years, I have undergone second time PTCA [LAD 100%] and [RCA 70%], 3 stunts have been introduced, earlier also I have undergone PTCA [LAD 95%]. I am DM+HTN patient, my present medicines are TAB CEFTUM 500MG / TAB BRILLINTA 90MG / TAB COLSPRIN 100MG / TAB ROZUKKA 20MG / TAB PINOM A / TAB CYBLEX M 60 XR / TAB DYTOR 10MG, my blood sugar level pp is 130 and BP is 120/80, I go for a regular brisk walk daily of 6 km, my driving is about one an a half hour daily, my problem is long breathing after luch, BP shoots up upto 150/90, less sleep and heavy stomach after lunch and dinner, some times small pain in left hand, I feel tired and exhausted in the evening, my office work is supply chain management which requires 8-10hours daily which is heavy stressful work. Please suggest how can I regain my normal life.
I am 45 years old. I have cholesterol complaint past 5 years. Daily I using 5mg tonact tablet once. Now I had died always. No brisk in body and memory is not good. I cant concentrate any thing proper.
Sir I am 19 year old I have pain in my abdomen acute pain in my chest and I did not sleep properly please help me sir what I have to do.
Whenever I think of some diseases the same symptoms come in my body. I become really worried about my health and also my heart stars beating fast. It started when I read some of the article related to disease online.
his chest is increasing, His chest size was being like a female and chest pain also.what can be done
What foods are responsible for increasing the triglyceride level in the body? and what are the natural remedies for reducing its level?
I have diplopiya and my MRI result shows ischaemic changes of small vessels of brain. I have history of high blood sugar What I do?
Today I came to know I am having 220 mg/dl cholesterol in my blood. What should I do to keep it normal. What is the optimum cholesterol level as per my age.
Sir mujhe rights chest me swelling tha jiska hamme operation karwaya biopsy test me tuberculosis abscess nikla uske bad ham anti tuberculosis tablets khana start kiya one month se ab waha swelling kuch kam hua hai lekin body ka weight badh gaya hai body me energy ban nahi pa raha kamjori jaisa lagta hai kya kare jis se body me energy aye.
For long, there have been campaigns and discussions about the harmful effects and diseases associated with alcohol consumption. In most cases, it is not the alcohol, but the quantity consumed that affects a person. Limited consumption of alcohol can, in fact, work to your advantage. Alcohol, when consumed in moderation, helps to avert, check or improve many medical conditions and health ailments.
- Deal with common cold effectively: According to research, the antioxidants present in wine helps to fight common cold better. Limited intake of alcohol, red wine to be precise (~1-2 glasses per day), can, thus, help to reduce the instances of common cold significantly.
- Weight loss made easy: Studies conducted by the Oregon State University suggest that certain varieties red wine (the Red Muscadine Wine) can play a pivotal role in weight reduction. The Red Muscadine, a variety of wine grapes used to make red wine contains ellagic acid. It is this ellagic acid that helps to cease or slow down the growth and development of the fat cells. Red wine also helps to manage fatty liver effectively.
- Keep cardiovascular diseases at bay: The high-density lipoprotein (HDL), also known as the Good Cholesterol is indeed good for the body. It acts as a shield, keeping the heart hale and hearty. Moderate alcohol consumption helps to elevate the level of HDL. One of the main reasons attributing to heart attacks are the small blood clots that block the arteries of the brain, heart, and neck. Alcohol (limited intake) has been able to put a check in the formation of such blood clots.
- Reduced instances of cognitive impairment: Reports suggest that people who consume alcohol within limits are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Moderate consumption tends to make the brain cells fit and more active, thus, enabling the cells to deal with stress and other related factors.
- A little wine for a better libido: Limited consumption of wine is good for a better sexual life. Research indicate that the antioxidants present in wine act as a catalyst, resulting in an improved libido (lowers the incidences of erectile dysfunction in men). A little wine can work wonders for women as well (increasing their sexual desires and feelings).
- Enjoy a diabetes-free life: Type 2 Diabetes and the associated ailments and complications can make life miserable. However, people who consume a small quantity of alcohol (preferably 1-2 glasses per day) are at a lower risk of developing diabetes (Type 2). A path-breaking finding indeed!
People with moderate alcohol consumption are also at a lower risk of developing gallstones. The high silicone content in beer helps to strengthen the bones, but only when consumed within limits. Beer is also rich in calcium, magnesium, and vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin). If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.