Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Radha BalachandarYour feedback matters!
From last one month he is suffering from lower back pain. Now from this week pain is shifted to left leg. please recommend me some remedy for this issue?
My left leg (particularly on the left side) has got pain for the last about 5 weeks. Sometimes subsides, while disappears on certain days.
I am suffering from severe mid & upper backache when I woke up in the morning. The pain become so intense that make me difficult to walk and sleep again if woke up in between. But it becomes mild like normal muscle cramp during the course of day. Kindly help.
I am 17 years old boy. I have pain around my neck. It is so painful. And have more pimples in my face and back of my back. And have pain in my legs. Sometimes any sound and pain comes while walking.
Sir, I am Mohankumar - Age 60, I have nerve pain in my right leg from lower hip to foot. As per consult with general doctor I take MRI scan. In the Scan result they mention as below. 1.Diffuse marginal osteophytes are noted at lumbar vertebra. 2. Disc desiccation with diffuse bulge at L3-L4, L4-L5 & L5-S1 levels causing attenuation of anterior thecal sac. Inferior aspect of bilateral neural forminal narrowing at that levels and indentation of right existing nerve root at L-S1 level is seen. I want your suggestion please doctor.
I am 30 years old. I have severe back pain, my job is to sit n work for 9 to 10 hours. Consulted doctor. Thy take x-ray but all is good. sciatica pain items. What shall I do now. If I stand or work for long hours my right leg pain is increasing. If I take rest. Its coming to normal. please advise.
I have a very savior back pain and neck pain what should I do? any tablet or exercise you can suggest me. I will be very help for me. Thanks in advance.
Fore feet muscle pain sudden of one foot-i am diabetic, static job, undergone open heart surgery and taking glycomet-1 mg, atorva ecosprin-40, met xl-25, plavigril daily, why so much pain, the reason and medication for that, whom I have to consult - physician or ortho doctor.
I Am suffering from diabetes from diabetes from last two years joint pain problem in knee.Please tell.
I have class in 8th floor of my building. There is no lift. So we need to take stairs only. When im going on stairs I ll feel week and my legs will pain.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.