Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Rachula DanielYour feedback matters!
I want to know about laser treatment my eyesight is -4.75 left and -5.00 right. My age is 18 years. Pls suggest me is that good or not?
I am having redness, foreign body sensation and irritation in both eyes since last 6 months. Initially, it was diagnosed as allergy/conjunctivitis. Subsequently, it was diagnosed as Trachoma due to concretions under both eyelids which were later removed surgically. However, now a new problem of involuntary blinking has started. The problem increases while driving or in sun. Is this Dystonia? How to get rid of this problem?
I am 39 year old male, working as software engineer. I have wrist, fingers and hand pain. When I use computer or phone my fingers pain increases. How to avoid this and which doctor to see.
I am 20 years old and I have floaters in my eyes and I have seen a doctor. He said to ignore them as they are normal. I also see blue sky sprites when I look into sky, it seems like little white flashes are dancing here and there. Is it normal or a serious problem?
I have black shadow below my eye. I have use various types of cream, it still remin. What should I do?
What is the of head ache and ear pain and eye pain daily. It is caused by what is useful remedies for it. When there hot head pain becomes more.
I use a personal computer everyday for several hours. Please indicate how I can ensure that there is no negative impact to my eyes.
I am 18 years boy and I have the problem of red eyes whenever I see in light. It always becomes red. So I need solution for it. It is happening from 3 months. Red ey no upes. Pains also. Alot so plzz help.
He is of 18 years he suffer from eyes pain about one year sometime many things are seen double by him and sometime he feel Very well what should he do this time.
I have water coming grom my eyes. Red eyes in morning please help anf give guidamv8e to me. What is tbe problem?
I am a 22 year male. My eyesight is very low. It reaches minus 5. Should I go for laser operation or should I wait for 2-3 years because I am preparing for some government jobs where operation is not allowed. Please suggest me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.