Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rabinder BoazYour feedback matters!
I have skin problem. Black daag Se ho gaye hai stomach par or uspe khujali bhi aati hai so please bato me ky a karu.
I have a black marks on my face I use clear gel and other ointments for cure bt there is no result so please give me a good suggestion for my problem.
I have some spots on my face just beside my lips since from my childhood and I have been taking homeopathy medicine for last two years.
Thanks. Actually first some infection type appears, lot of itching, its covered with dry skin (Papadi type) and then there is black spot. It causes lot of itching also.
I have suddenly developed open pores post delivery. I had a very gud skin earlier. My protein intake is very l ow. I am 35 years old. What shall I do? N what supplements can I take to have an even smooth skin devoid of unsightly pores.
I am high having pain in my rectum/anus or you can say at boundaries of my buttcrack. Don't know how to help and which doctor to look for. Pain has been for 3-4 days now.
I have black spots foot when I checked it is lichen planus. I am taking treatment more then 6 months nothing helps me. Is this curable or not? Also what is the reason for lichen planus in skin and how can it b avoided.
I am suffering from skin rashes (looks like mosquito bites) and itching. (It looks like hundreds of mosquito bite rashes in a particular area.)
I just wanna two things firstly, I have not got beard yet. There are little hairs in my face not that much which can be called as beard. My age is around 22 and secondly, I have many pores on my skin I don't know how I got them they are like rashes type small small lines type holes on my face. Kindly help me regarding this.
I am 22 year girl. I was on a trip to a village and was attempting to break a mango from tree. I picked one and other one fell on my face amd along with it fell its milk from the tree. Now it has created a dark burn like mark. How can I treat it? I am a cabin crew and I want my skin to be clean soon or I will be in a mess. Please help me.
I have skin problem my skin is very delicate whenever I come in contact of sun I get my skin tanned badly within seconds due to this I avoid sleeve less but still hands part exposed to sun gets tanned please suggest.
I got itching on thighs beside my testicles due to sweat and its too irritating it secrets some watery thing also can you suggest me the permanent cure.
Dear doctor I need to know the remedies for heat bubbles in skin. During the season what type of food habitat is good and what type f food we need to avoid. Please let me know.
Hi my name is hari, for past two weeks in my mother face small small white patches are coming. Please advise why it's coming and any side effects due to this. Thank you.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"