Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rabinder BoazYour feedback matters!
I am aged 60 suffering from prostrate expansion since one year. I am not a sugar patient. I have burning sensation at sexual life. No other symptoms on urine passage. Suggest precautions.
Due to pimples on my face and forehead I got blac spots on face and black patches on forehead kindly help me to get rid off this.
I have lots of whiteheads on my face mostly on my nose and under eyes areas. I used scrub cream to remove it. But after few days they appear again making my skin rough. How to prevent it from appearing on my skin.
Hi doctor when I go to a saloon for saving hot pimples after saving in a sort time I just try chaging my saving cream and saving foam but the reault is same I want some advice.
Hi, 3 months back the portion of my skin on my forehead become very smooth and later it turned into black spot. How to get rid of it? what creams should I use? thank you.
I met with accident few days ago wounds healed but I'm depressed with the wound marks scars. How can I get rid of them.
I'm 16 years old my neck is very dark and it lowers my confidence. Ive tried cleaning it a lot of times it never goes. I think I have some kind of skin disease please help me.
Hi Doctor's, I've skin rashes problem its started after eating fish in Jan 1st week 2016, It will go and come in body anytime and any where, Please advise the solution.
Hi I'm male jst tel me using Fairness creams make our face skin fair and glowing please jst tel me yes or no. Should I use fairness cream for my face skin? Is using Fairness creams and variety of other creams is good for our face skin? Does it makes our face skin fair please tel me please help me out? Plz.
My skin around eyes my getting saggy, wrinkled and pigmented day by day and making prominent wrinkle along with dark circles. Any homeopathic medicine and also suggest medicine for scars. Thank you.
I am 25 yr male, earlier my lips used 2 be naturally light red in color but from the past three years my lips tuned into black color (i have a habbit of smoking) any one can help me with this to get back my lips natural color.
Plastic surgery includes various procedures in order to repair body parts which are damaged and injured or for cosmetic reasons by transferring tissues. The most common procedures performed on patients are lipoplasty, breast augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery and botox. There have been a lot of assumptions and myths around plastic surgery, but it is no different than any other medical procedures. Here are top plastic surgery myths that you need to be aware of.
- Women are the only customers: Although women have been traditionally known to be the prime customers of plastic surgery, nowadays a lot of men are also opting for various procedures. Non penetrating mild procedures like botox, laser, and dermal fillers are highly popular among men. These are low cost and effective procedures that can make a mile of difference in your look.
- It's all about looking good: There are certainly many procedures focused on restructuring the body parts to enhance beauty but plastic surgery includes a lot of other procedures such as correcting sports injuries, burns, disfigurement due to an accident etc. Cosmetic surgeries are usually opted in those cases where normal exercises, diets and weight loss programs cannot alter the structure of a particular area.
- You will look young forever after opting for a plastic surgery: You can get procedures done to turn back time, but it is difficult to stay that way forever. Plastic surgery usually lasts for decades barring the non-invasive procedures such as botox and laser which are semi- permanent. A healthy lifestyle and occasional clinical touch ups can take away years from your look but it is humanly impossible to remain in the same way forever.
- Gives you smooth skin with no scars: There are procedures to reduce the appearance of scars but a surgery will sustain some kind of scar no matter how minuscule. Post surgery treatments are available to diminish scars but a slight remnant is to be endured.
If you are in need of plastic surgery it is advisable to gather necessary information before going through any procedure rather than believe assumptions.
I have oily skin and acne too. Daily I am little expose to sun. Will I need to take a sunscreen and if pls suggest a good sunscreen.
Hi Doctor, I have fungus problem on my leg for past few months. I consulted many doctors but its coming in various parts of the body. please give me a solution.
Hello I have very bad dark circles under my eyes, I try to put cucumber, but not much help, due to this my face look bad, and this dark circles have become permanent now. Please help.
Medium size pores on my face. I want to get rid of them. Skim complexion is average Due to sunburn my face got tanned please advice me how to get tanned and pores free face.
Dear doctors In my small finger of hand there has been a fungus infection due to which there is a unbearable pain in finger. What could be the possible and best treatment for it.
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when an allergic reaction is developed after exposure to foreign substances. The reaction occurs with a release of inflammatory chemicals that causes the skin to become irritated and itchy. If a person has eczema, he or she can suffer from this kind of rash. Causes of allergic contact dermatitis include:
- Latex gloves
- Poison Oak
- Jewellery (gold or nickel)
- Perfumes and chemicals in skincare and cosmetic products
- Irritant contact dermatitis: Contact between the skin and a toxic material causes Irritant contact dermatitis. They can be sub divided into two categories, namely chemical irritants and physical irritants. Some of the toxic substances that cause this condition include battery acid, drain cleaners, detergents, kerosene, pepper spray and bleach. The physical causes of Irritant contact dermatitis include low humidity from air conditioning, a variety of plants and so on so forth. The condition tends to become more painful, rather than itchy.
- Photo-contact dermatitis: This is a very uncommon type of contact dermatitis which is caused due to the exposure of some active ingredients in sunscreen to sunlight. When sunlight is not present, the sensitive chemicals in the substances are not harmful.
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
- Dry or oozing blisters
- Dry, flaky and scaly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Extreme itching
- Burning of the skin with or without sores
- Leathery or dark appearance of the skin
- Swelling, particularly on the face, in your eyes or groin regions
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include: