Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rabhitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RabhithaYour feedback matters!
My wife has endometriosis in both side of her overy. Please tell any Ayurveda treatment which was surly effective ?
I am suffering from subchroinic bleeding and is suggested bed rest is it safe to eat lemon.Please tell.
I have a lot of itching problem in outer vagina and irritation this problem used to be earlier for once a year but now is very constant it feels like itching but I try avoid doing it now it troubles me a lot a homeopathic doc gave me a wash but it didn't work out after itching if I go to washrum it irritates a lot when I wash it gives uneasiness I used to wear underwear but have stopped wearing now.
Hi. Am under fertility treatment for pregnancy. Used siphene last time n my follicle was just 11 mm. Thus time also doctor has advised to take the same. Along with five injections. But this period cycle. My bleeding was very less. N got stopped in third day itself. How effective will this cycle help me in pregnancy.
Many women fear a trip to the gynecologist. Visiting a gynecologist can be uncomfortable, and certain procedures to treat problems may be painful. However, it is something every woman has to do.
Regular visits to a gynecologist are important for all women, regardless of whether they are sexually active. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends that girls begin seeing a gynecologist between the ages of 13 and 15.
A gynecologist is a doctor who focuses on women’s reproductive health. They check your body to make sure that your reproductive system is healthy and help you avoid problems in the future. Visiting a gynecologist means you are taking responsibility of your body in new ways.
Pregnancy is the number one reason that prompts a woman to see her gynecologist. However, there are many other issues that women may face that need to be checked by their gynecologist.
My age is 52 and my period stopped 5 years ago. From then I feel anxiety suddenly. Nd then it feels warm in my body. And I start sweating. Then after 15-20 minuets later it becomes in normal position. Now a days the problem occurs several time in a day. So what is your suggestion to me for this problem. please tell me.
I am having this one day period for the first time. I even suffer from a lot of pain in my legs n back during my regular periods. I have a low blood pressure and a bad apetitite. I just want to know whether this is normal, the reasons thereof and the remedy to this issue.
One of the Gyn Doctor proposes to consume Gestofit 100 capsules twice a day at 6th week of pregnancy. Is it safe and really helpful. Please let me know how it is useful and works. Thanks in advance.
Natural Ways to Increase Your Testotorone
1. Lose Weight If you're overweight, shedding the excess pounds may increase your testosterone level. Overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels to begin with. If you are serious about losing weight, you have got to strictly limit the amount of processed sugar in your diet, as evidence is mounting that excess sugar, and fructose in particular, is the primary driving factor in the obesity epidemic. So cutting soda from your diet is essential, as is limiting fructose found in processed foods, fruit juice, excessive fruit and so-called "healthy" sweeteners. Ideally you should keep your total fructose consumption below 25 grams per day and this includes fruits. This is especially true if you have insulin resistance and are overweight, have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol.In addition to eliminating or severely limiting fructose, it will be vital to eliminate all grains and milk in your diet. Milk has a sugar called lactose, which has been shown to increase insulin resistance so it will be wise to avoid it if you are seeking to lose weight.Refined carbohydrates like breakfast cereals, bagels, waffles, pretzels, and most other processed foods also quickly break down to sugar, increase your insulin levels, and cause insulin resistance, which is the number one underlying factor of nearly every chronic disease and condition known to man, including weight gain.As you cut these dietary troublemakers from your meals, you need to replace them with healthy substitutes like vegetables and healthy fats. Your body prefers the carbohydrates in micronutrient-dense vegetables rather than grains and sugars because it slows the conversion to simple sugars like glucose, and decreases your insulin level. When you cut grains and sugar from your meals, you typically will need to radically increase the amount of vegetables you eat, as well as make sure you are also consuming protein and healthy fats regularly.The foods you choose to eat will be the driving force behind successfully achieving your weight loss goals -- high-intensity, short-burst-type exercises, two to three times per week, combined with a comprehensive fitness plan, is important too, and has an additional benefit as well
2. Both intermittent fasting and short intense exercise have been shown to boost testosterone.Short intense exercise has a proven positive effect on increasing testosterone levels and preventing its decline. Intermittent fasting boosts testosterone by increasing the expression of satiety hormones including insulin, leptin, adiponectin, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), colecystokinin (CKK) and melanocortins, all of which are known to potentiate healthy testosterone actions, increase libido and prevent age-related testosterone decline.Having a whey protein meal after exercise can further enhance the satiety/testosterone-boosting.
.3. Consume Plenty of Zinc the mineral zinc is important for testosterone production, and supplementing your diet for as little as six weeks has been shown to cause a marked improvement in testosterone among men with low levels. Likewise, research has shown that restricting dietary sources of zinc leads to a significant decrease in testosterone, while zinc supplementation increases itmand even protects men from exercised-induced reductions in testosterone levels. It's estimated that up to 45 percent of adults over the age of 60 may have lower than recommended zinc intakes. Your diet is the best source of zinc; along with protein-rich foods like meats and fish, other good dietary sources of zinc include raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk. It can be difficult to obtain enough dietary zinc if you're a vegetarian, and also for meat-eaters as well, largely because of conventional farming methods that rely heavily on chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Taking too much zinc can interfere with your body's ability to absorb other minerals, especially copper, and may cause nausea as a side effect.
4. Strength TrainingIn addition to Peak Fitness, strength training is also known to boost testosterone levels, provided you are doing so intensely enough. When strength training to boost testosterone, you'll want to increase the weight and lower your number of reps, and then focus on exercises that work a large number of muscles, such as dead lifts or squats.
5. Optimize Your Vitamin D LevelsVitamin D, a steroid hormone, is essential for the healthy development of the nucleus of the sperm cell, and helps maintain semen quality and sperm count. Vitamin D also increases levels of testosterone, which may boost libido. In one study, overweight men who were given vitamin D supplements had a significant increase in testosterone levels after one year.
6.D deficiency is currently at epidemic proportions in the United States and many other regions around the world, largely because people do not spend enough time in the sun to facilitate this important process of vitamin D production.So the first step to ensuring you are receiving all the benefits of vitamin D is to find out what your levels are using, more recently the optimal vitamin D level has been raised to 50-70 ng/ml.To get your levels into the healthy range, sun exposure is the BEST way to optimize your vitamin D levels; exposing a large amount of your skin until it turns the lightest shade of pink, at dusk or dawn is typically necessary to achieve adequate vitamin D. As a last resort, a vitamin D3 supplement can be taken orally, but research suggests the average adult needs to take 8,000 IU's of vitamin D per day in order to elevate their levels above 40 ng/ml, which is the absolute minimum for disease prevention.
6. Reduce StressWhen you're under a lot of stress, your body releases high levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone actually blocks the effects of testosterone, presumably because, from a biological standpoint, testosterone-associated behaviors (mating, competing, aggression) may have lowered your chances of survival in an emergency (hence, the "fight or flight" response is dominant, courtesy of cortisol).In the modern world, chronic stress, and subsequently elevated levels of cortisol, could mean that testosterone's effects are blocked in the long term, which is what you want to avoid.My favorite overall tool to manage stress i It's a handy, Other common stress-reduction tools with a high success rate include prayer, meditation, laughter and yoga, for example. Learning relaxation skills, such as deep breathing and positive visualization, which is the "language" of the subconscious.When you create a visual image of how you'd like to feel, your subconscious will understand and begin to help you by making the needed biochemical and neurological changes.
7. Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your DietTestosterone levels decrease after you eat sugar, which is likely because the sugar leads to a high insulin level, another factor leading to low testosterone. Based on estimates, an average person consumes 12 teaspoons of sugar a day, which equates to about TWO TONS of sugar during a lifetime.Why we eat this much sugar is not difficult to understand -- it tastes good, and it gives us pleasure by triggering an innate process in your brain via dopamine and opioid signals. most people stand to reap major improvements in their health by cutting back on, or eliminating, sugar altogether from their diets. Remember foods that contain added sugar and fructose, as well as grains like bread and pasta, should all be limited.If you're struggling with sugar addiction and having trouble dealing with cravings, try psychotherapy.
8. Eat Healthy FatsBy healthy, this means not only mon- and polyunsaturated fats, like that found in avocadoes and nuts, but also saturated, as these are essential for building testosterone.
9.The ideal diet includes somewhere between 50-70 percent fat.It's important to understand that your body requires saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources (such as meat, dairy, certain oils, and tropical plants like coconut) for optimal functioning, and if you neglect this important food group in favor of sugar, grains and other starchy carbs, your health and weight are almost guaranteed to suffer.