Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Vimala
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R VimalaYour feedback matters!
Iam suffering from headache since six months. I consult many doctors but not yet my headache stop. please help me to get rid of my headache.
Hi doctor. I am aged 30. A non smoker and non alcoholic. A week back I had a sudden pain in my right testicle and has reoccurred today since morning. The pain is consistent in my testicle and giving discomfort slightly above the naval area in right hand side.
Pruritus vulvae is itchiness of the vulva.
1.) vulva irritation can be caused by any moisture left on the skin. This moisture may be perspiration, urine, vaginal discharge etc.
2.) it may be caused by vaginal infections, vulvitis, HPV (human papilloma virus) infection, anal incontinence.
3.) dietary irritants (caffeine, potatoes, chilli, capsicum, tomatoes, and peanuts).
4.) treatment with antibiotics can lead to a yeast infection and irritation of the vulva.
5.) some diseases increase the possibility of yeast infections, such as diabetes mellitus.
Sign and symptoms:-
❄ ulcers or blisters on the vulva.
❄ pain or tenderness.
❄ genital redness or swelling.
❄ trouble in urination.
❄ an unusual vaginal discharge.
1.) Sepia:- It is prescribed in cases when there is itchiness that is not relieved by scratching, causes soreness and swelling of the labia minora, vulva and vagina, heat in the genital area and excoriation of the vulva.
2.) Calcarea Carb:- In cases where the discharge worsens after passing urine or where the discharge is accompanied by burning and itchiness is the genitals.
3.) Pulsatilla:- Vaginal candidiasis that is characterised by a creamy vaginal discharge.
4.) Thuja:- This is used to treat vaginal candidiasis accompanied by excessive soreness and ulcers in the vulva and vagina.
5.) Nitric Acid:- It is helpful in cases where a stitching pain is prominent and there is a complain of irritation in the genital area. A white vaginal discharge may also leave behind a yellow stain.
My brother is 20 years old. He drinks alcohol frequently. Last year and two days before (two times) he vomitted blood and had to hospitalised. How can we treat him to back to a healthy life. What is his condition Doctor? Pls reply Dr.
Hi. I m 31 years old and I have got 2.6 inches of cyst in my left ovary. Which is resulting continuous bleeding. Doctor had proscribed me Primolut-N which I took for more than a month but it has started increasing my weight so I stopped it post talking to my doctor. I have started bleeding again. Please suggest what to do in this case.
One month back I was suffering from chicken pox, still I have marks on my face and body, please suggest what to do.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness.