Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R VimalaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old . I have back pain for past two days . I can not take medicine as am lasting . So please tell a solution for it.
I am 24 years old girl nowadays i'm unable to breath properly something controlling my breath in the lower throat area this i'm feeling sometime but sometimes it's normal please let me know the reason, this problem i'm undergoing for 6-8 months.
How I maintained my health and which type of exercise will I do per day and which food I will consume per day plzz send answer.
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Sir I have some face skin problem whenever I go in sunlight my skin become oily and sticky. My skin tone become darker. Just now I am using ahaglow facewash and cosmelite cream. But there is no improvement in skin conditions.
Hi, we had unprotected sex on 6th of Sep 2016 and the concern is my baby was born on 14th of Feb 2016 and till now my wife don't have any periods, is there any chance of pregnancy again and if yes what we can do for avoid this pregnancy, please give me the solution, (What I thought is without periods pregnancy won't be possible, so we had unprotected sex). Please advise on this to avoid Thanks,
Sir I could not sleep more than 1-2 hours due to which I feel very uncomfortable. What should I do to have a good sleep for 8-10 hours. Is there any side effect of tablets of sleep. please send me your suggestion soon.
My skin is tanned and slightly forming black ness in my face my body is fair and coming to face and neck its black I am suffering from uneven skin tone so please suggest me solution for this.
I am 23 years old male, have so many problems on my face like dry skin, roughly, kil & acne. My skin is so dry when I wash my face after 10 to 20 minutes later my face looks so dry & I look so ugly. Please tell me what should I do? I want my face looks always fresh & good. Please give me some advice.
Hlo Dr. My name rahul I have some dark spot and so many pimple so please help me out and I avoid oily things also so call me immediate basis.
I m a 18 year old boy suffering from lower back ace from the past 2 months. What could be the possible reason?
I am suffering from head ache daily after 7 p. M followed by little amount of fever after two hours of head ache can you please suggest the tablet to avoid such head ache.
I have got pimples in my face suddenly and the colour of my face has also degraded what should I do.
How to reduce hair fall and how to prevent from white hair and what are the precautions to be taken.
Here are reasons, symptoms and management of anxiety
Hi I'm Dr. Priyanka Srivastava, a psychologist practicing in Noida in Lybrate. Today let's understand the concept of anxiety because anxiety nowadays is been seen among all class of people. One is generally getting anxious on small pity situations. If you are getting anxious or a small situations or normal situations, if you're anxious and not being able to manage your day-to-day life situations, if you are anxious and having headaches, insomnia and not being able to manage your situations, then surely you are suffering from anxiety disorders.
These are the signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders-
The common symptoms are fear and insomnia. So let us understand what are the emotional symptoms and physical symptoms that generally an anxious person feel. The emotional symptoms generally there is a problem with concentration. Secondly, people are generally overly tensed. Thirdly feeling restlessness and irritability is another sign when you are anxious. Fourthly feeling mentally blank at times, that a person is mentally blank on many situations. Fifthly always anticipating the worst to happen in any situation.
Now, what are the physical symptoms that one encounter during the anxious state of mind. Number one that is a pounding heart. The heartbeat increases. Number two is excessive sweating. There's lot of sweating is on one's body. The third is there is a breathing problem. The fourth is there is a disease stomach or an upset stomach. The fifth is there is a severe headache and fatigue. There is a disease are this emotional and physical symptoms in an individual now how to rectify with symptoms number one is one should start with some mindfulness activities like meditation or yoga one should not stop moving alone in situations one should move in a social gathering so that this anxiety is lower down thirdly one should stop having caffeine or coffee after the lunch time so that anxiety is lower down because it caffeine the anxiety triggers up so these are the things which need to be followed when an individual is an anxious state of mind.
For more details and further consultation, you may contact me online or offline mode to lybrate.com. Thank you.