Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R.TamilvananYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
Is there any treatment for bilateral AVN of femoral head without joint replacement as I am suffering from same for last 4 years. Impression of MRI - Mr. imaging reveals bilateral AVN of femoral head- ficat stage 3 with mild bilateral hip joint effusion.
My vitamin -D is very low .and now I am suffering from joints pain. So please suggest me what to do?
I have a back pain and also have weakness since 2 months so what should I do for relief so that I will be all right.
I would like to start working out. I leave home for work at 4: 30 P.M and I am back home between 5 to 5: 30 A.M. Should I workout before leaving to work what after returning home early morning? What would be the ideal time for me to work out that would be more effective for my body. Thank you.
Hello, I own two rabbits who became the victim of a dogs attack one got some scratches on the leg to which I used some ointment and it seems to be fine but the other one is not keeping one of its leg on the floor and I want to know how can I understand if it is a fracture or not, if a fracture how can I cure it. I live in a village and have no veterinary doctors nearest city is about 4 hours that is good. Please help me and reply fast I am worried. Thank you.
I am suffering from general weakness. Legs are pained. Due to weakness Please give me a conclusion for weakness.
I hav pain in legs from last three days. I have taken pain relief but no progress and no improvement kindly suggest me what to do now.
I am 28 yera old male and have a pain in back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.