Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. R.Suresh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I have a chest pain by acidity in stomach. So please give me a suggestion to prevent this problem in easiest way. I'm suffering with this problem since 3 months.
I am s.das from odisha, age 37 my blood report. Serum uric acid 8.07, ESR 21, Eosinophil 07, wBC count 8.18, Also cholesterol high, Serum Cholesterol 264, S Triglyceride 229 Dr. prescribed 1 st July 2016 Febustat 40 mg and Tonact - now my left side soldier pain.
My mom age 45. Often complains that she feels as if something is pinching in her legs like from knees to feet. Which led to pain later She is heart patient.
I am suffers from blood pressure from few months ago my age is only 21 now, so pleas help me to recover from that.
Hello doctors, I have heard, if someone feel symptoms of heart attack, can give aspirin tablet 325 mg immediate at home. Is it true doctors? and can take this tablet I any heart pain symptoms? Is this has ant side effects? Can I buy this tablets without prescription? How much days can I keep this at home?
My wife, sesame Saha is 43 years old. Her BP is 200/100. She take one Amlong-H a day. Please suggest her diet to reduce Blood pressure and oblige me.
My father us around 67 and he has slight bp. But now its in control as he use bp tablet. But for the past few weeks he is facing breathing problem and he is unable to sleep at night. I know he is more worried about family. He always thinks about family. Please suggest me what shall I do. Which method will make him relief from that problem. Can you suggest any medicen please
I am 22 yrs old female from Chennai. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have PCOS cysts in both ovaries and taking NORMOZ tablet for it. I want to know whether there is anything to worry about having PCOS. How to get rid of it? I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. TSH is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) What should I do for it? My cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and LDL is 13. LDL to HDL ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? Should I take any medication for it? How to bring it to normal level? I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? Please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
I have got mild Mr. and mild AR kind of Rheumatic heart disease and taking penicillin after every 3 weeks. How long I need to continue this injection. If I am taking this injection for the last 20 years and if I stop taking this injection I again get the pain in my throat. Pls suggest.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with your doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Gud evng. I have problem of high bp. I feel so irritated nd uneasy. Restless. So I hv to take mdcn of bp. Sometimes. I also take the medcn of depression. Wen I feel very much stress. Or in depression The mdcn I take in case of depression is fluanxol. 5 mg. I want to avoid these medicines. Of Bp me depression Wat should I do to avoid these medicines?
What you can do: After undergoing angioplasty or bypass surgery, it’s important to correct the problems such as high cholesterol or blood pressure, a poor diet, smoking, or lack of exercise. I advise cardiac rehabilitation with Artery Clearance Therapy and External Counter Pulsation (for details see educational websites www.chelation.in and www.SibiaMedicalCentre.com or post your queries at email@example.com or call Mb: 9814034818.