Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.SunithaYour feedback matters!
Hi. For me last period date is June 22nd, today is my 30th day now a days I didn't have period. So I got pregnant ah. If I want take urine test means which day is to take possible.
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
Related Tip: 6 Changes You Can Expect During the 2nd Trimester of Pregnancy
Hi I got married last 4 years still I am not conceiving I consulted lot of doctors they are says pcos. What is the solution to conceive please help.
Hi, I am 26 years old. Last year I had missed abortion (because baby's heartbeat was stopped). Now I have conceived again. Urine test came positive. Consulted the doctor, she prescribed me the hormone tablet (HALD 200 mg) each per day internally. My concern is am getting abdomen pain once in a while, is it normal. And am getting dry cough. Am very worried. Please help.
I am 23 years old male. I had unprotected sex with my gf, I ejaculate inside her 3 times & after 10 hour I gave her unwanted 72. Will she be pregnant? Please help.
Hi, Mjhe periods proper nahi note. Aate time per hai. Aj mere first day hai but only dropping while urine pass out.
Being confident is an essential asset that every person must possess to complete his/her responsibilities with the best efficiency. The feeling of inferiority can adversely affect one’s progress and can bring a host of health problems as well.
Inferiority complex is a condition where an individual develops feelings of self-worthlessness or inadequacy due to supposed or actual inferiority in one or several spheres. Developing thoughts of insecurity, uncertainty, and aggressive behaviour often characterizes doubts about oneself in some people.
Severe inferiority complex can demotivate a person tremendously and hamper his/her day to day life. In case someone near and dear to you is suffering from inferiority complex, here are a few ways you can help them overcome this phase of feeling inferior to others.
- Tell them to confront their feelings: One of the best ways to help your loved ones in getting over inferiority complex is to make them face their feelings. Yes, facing one's feelings can help them have a better insight into the underlying causes of developing such thoughts. Whether it's due to some issues during childhood or an inability to meet the expectations of others, confronting one's feelings is the first step to get rid of inferiority complex.
- Prevent them from thinking negative: Make sure to prevent your loved ones from continuously having negative thoughts or talking negative things about life. Instead, make it a point to indulge with them in positive, constructive and motivational talks. Showing the patients how loved or needed they are can help them get over with an inferiority complex to some extent.
- Help them to build their self-confidence: Talking with your loved ones about the things they are capable of doing and encouraging them to do the things they love to do can also be beneficial for preventing inferiority complex. By having a conversation with them, one can know about the person's deepest fears and what's troubling them and can also help them in retrieving their lost confidence.
- Suggest opting for professional help: A person suffering from inferiority complex may not want to opt for medical help right away as he may fail to understand that he is suffering from a complex condition that requires psychiatric help. Therefore, it’s up to you to guide them and make them understand that there’s no harm in having a consultation with a medical professional who is deft in handling such psychiatric issues. Depending on the condition of the patient, he or she may need to take medications. Therefore, consulting a psychiatrist is crucial.
Remember, people suffering from inferiority complex may or may not show symptoms like aloofness, feeling anxious, lack of concentration or negative behavioural changes. In case your loved ones show any severe signs and symptoms of inferiority complex, seek professional help immediately as if the condition is left untreated for long, it may lead to depression, suicidal thoughts, and other mental disorders.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!