Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Sunitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.SunithaYour feedback matters!
I'm newly married and we don't want children immediately, but we did sex thrice in past three days, will that lead to pregnancy ?
I took the ipill on 13th oct which was taken within 72 hours and I got my periods on 18th oct which lasted for 5 days. Its 26th nov and I have not got my periods yet. Is this because of taking ipill? When will I get my periods? Is delay in periods normal after taking emergency contraceptive pill?
In case of condoms leaks breaks or ruptures. What should be done in case of unprotected sex? Consumption of unwanted 72 tablet after having unprotected sex does it avoids pregnancy? On losing virginity on first sexual act it leading to vaginal bleeding n pain what one must do in such conditions?
I am 25 years old. I m trying to concieve last 3 years. My period is irregular. My doctors prescribe me aloes compounnd starting of my cycle till 11 days and then start leptaden remain an dfolic acid daily. And 3 day of my period he was started shiphen 2 tablets for five days. Is it possible to confirm pregnancy this cycle?
I want to have sex without condom as it gives more pleasure to me and my partner but we don't want to have baby now. Is there any solution for this?
I am 34 yrs old lady & presently 6 weeks pregnant. My body weight is 76. 7 kg. What type of exercise I shoild do regularly? should I go to gym?
My daughter 18 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall, weight 76 kgs, is not having periods regularly. She needs to be induced after 3 months with modus tablet 10 mg, once daily for five days. Kindly advise how to get regular periods.
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.