Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Sundaravelu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.SundaraveluYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from gass problem whole day. I can't under stand how to fix it. Kindly help me for quick relive. Even also give some precaution. To do.
I have gittleman syndrome 4 years ago. I take calcimax fort, potklur, aldcton 25, But now I have sciatica problem, how that cure please any advice me.
I have dandruff and they are not leaving my hairs. So hair fall is occurring what should I do to get rid from these both?
I'm 36 yers old my periods r irregulars from past 11 month I don't have my periods I don't have any medical issues I did all the tests what d Dr. said all d reports r normal I don't have thyroid and asthma also but there's low vitamins and blood is also low I had medicines also it's not working at all from two days I have back pain also what should I do now please suggest me and m not pregnant. My first child was normal delivery and second is surgery. Long back I had appendix operation nw m fine d only think is low BP and Irregular periods.
I'm male 21 year old I am having headache related problem since last two weeks, I'm unable to sleep properly please help me.
The human lungs are an intricate and a vital organ of the body. This organ is responsible for filtering the air you breathe, separating the oxygen and infusing it in the blood to be used by the body. The lungs have multiple tube-like structures within it, known as the bronchial tubes. The lining of these tubes may become inflamed due to a bacterial or viral infection and thus result in bronchitis. However, a significant percentage of bronchial inflammation or bronchitis is also caused by allergies. Inflammation causes swelling which not only results in breathing difficulties, but also causes other problems as well such as excess production of mucus, painful coughing and heaviness in the chest area, etc.
Homeopathic approach towards curing allergic bronchitis
Homeopathy is a form of medication which is symptom based and takes into account the general disposition of the person along with the apparent symptoms. Thus, prescribing medications also differs according to the differences in each patient. Some of the more well-known homeopathic medications usually prescribed are mentioned below. However, you should consult a homeopathic doctor first as they would be able to evaluate your condition best and then prescribe the correct medications accordingly.
- Arsenica Album: This medication is usually prescribed for people who have general weakness in the body that accompanies bronchitis. Some of the other indications wherein Arsenica Album may be prescribed may include restlessness and increased coughing after midnight and wheezing.
- Antimonium Tartaricum: This is another very effective medication when there is rattling in the chest. However, although you can feel a lot of mucus within, very little of it tends to come out. Antimonium Tartaricum is very effective in such cases. Another indication for this medication is the worsening of the coughing after eating.
- Pulsatilla: If you have a lot of mucosal discharge after coughing which is yellow to greenish in color, then Pulsatilla may be prescribed for you. Some of the other indications wherein Pulsatilla is usually prescribed are a lack of thirst and the cough worsening while lying down which may force you to sit up. Cough also tends to be loose in the morning and becomes drier in the evening.
- Bryonia: Another allrounder medication very effective in treating multiple disorders, Bryonia is very effective in treating Bronchitis as well. Some of the indications where this medication is prescribed would be – extreme thirst, dry cough, dryness of the mucosal membranes in general, pain in the head and chest while coughing and the cough starting when getting into a warmer room.
- Hepar Sulph: An overtly increased sensitivity to cold air or coldness, in general, is the prime indicator for this homeopathic medication. Any exposure to coldness immediately triggers a cough and the coughing tends to be worse in the morning. You may also rattle excessively from cold and wheezing may also be present.