Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Sumitha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.SumithaYour feedback matters!
I am a housewife and I have 7 month child I have feel weakness and my hand is shaking. please gave me proper solution.
Hiii sir my name is rohit kumar yadav age 24 years weight 48 kg I am vegetarian I want to gain weight please help me.
Dear sir, I have check up my whole body just 1 month ago. My all reports are normal. But after that my problem is still now. As per their diagnosis I am having a hypertension problem. My problem is listed below All the I feel very uneasy, I have headache all the time. I am having a breathing problem. I am unable to concentrate even my daily official work. From last few years I can not go any rural area I always thought that if I go outside where the hospital is not available at that places if anything occurs beyond my control than what should I do. Even in morning after wake up if I am running in a ground my head is getting hang. All the time I think about my health. What should I do now if this is going for a long time it will harm me.
I have pimples on face. I consult 2 times doctor. But after stop the medicine. It come again. Can you help with me this?
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Related Tip: "5 Signs That You're Suffering From Diabetes?"
Incontinentia pigmenti (ip) is a genetic dermatological disorder affecting the skin, hair, teeth, and central nervous system. Progressive skin changes occur in four stages, the first of which appear in early infancy or can be present at birth. Ip is an x-linked dominant genetic disorder caused by mutations in the ikbkg gene.
A homoeopathic constitutional treatment where medicine is given based on his symptomatology and constitution will give wonderful results.