Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.SumithaYour feedback matters!
Hi. How I remove my dark circles because it's too bad for my face and highlighted also because my skin color is fair so please some suggestions for me.
I suddenly got very angry. In anger I did so many wrong things. Everyday I found the same problem. What I can do to manage my anger.
My father is having fever since yesterday 102" F.he does not have dengue as he had been checked for it. Sometimes fever is coming sometimes it is not there. Is there anything serious plzz help. He is a diabetic patient n on medications.
Sir, good evening from last five days I am sick, kuch karne ka man nahi kar raha hay, khansi bhi ho raha hay thoda thoda sa, and headache bhi hay, n mouth may chaley pad gaya hai tongue ke niche, aaj subh say throat may pain ho raha hay, kuch khawu piyu to lagta hai n pain hota hai, and also may smoking bhi kar raha hu from last 6 month, can you tell me what should I do?
Hi, I am 21 years old girl. I am facing problem of pimples and dandruff too. I request you to help me on this. I am suffering from pimples problem from past 3 years.
I am 47+ suffering from severe pain in my right shoulder while sleeping, also feel pain in knee. Please advice.
For the last 1 week, I am getting less sleep. My body is tired, but when I go to sleep, my mind keeps thinking. Forever. However on my weekend I slept for 25 hrs at a stretch. What's happening to me.
I feel very depressed I am not able to control my mind I have sex first in my life my mind does not fill good.
When I was in 9 I am suffering from pneumonia and now I have problem in breathing everytime when I go with stairs. please help me?
My heads looks black in front and around nose. I am loosing glow of my face completely what to do improve. It. Pllz help me out.
I am feeling so depressed. Before some days I brk up with my bf. He was ego problem. Always he insulted me. He tried to make me down. And while we were in a hlthy relationship, I lst the connections with all of my friends. I am 21 years old. As my exm has ended. I have nothing to do. I don't have account in Facebook and whatsapp as I could talk with friends. I am feeling too down. Sometimes I feel lyk I am good for nothing. Please give a suggestion. How can I get rid of this condition.
I'm 21 years and since many days I'm suffering from irritation in my outer region of the vagina. The irritation subsides on its own and then again starts after some days. Controlling to pee has become impossible when I'm out. And when my garments get wet with water or anything then the urge to itch or wash the region exceeds. Please help.
How do you manage Diabetes with diet restriction post Cholecystitis (Pancreatitis). I have a set of Diet restrictions for pancreatitis and also another set of diet for Diabetics. I find very difficult to manage both. Some times thay do not complement each other. Can you suggest a common diet where I can control Diabetes and my post Pancreatitis (Removal of Gall Bladder) condition.
I am 62 years old male. I am having problem of urinating. The flow is not uniform it comes with slow interrupted flow. Also need to apply force. Frequent urge of urination but comes very little. My sugar levels are fasting 145 and pp 165
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.