Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R SubramanianYour feedback matters!
What are the routine yearly tests one should undergo to rule out the possibility of any type of cancer.
I have taken radiation during treatment of mouth cancer and since than I am facing problem of fungus on toung. I am using candid mouth paint but fungus is still there. Please suggest more effective medicine ?
Sir am sivarao I want to know about cancer. How it comes and why it comes. What is the solution to remove cancer. Can you explain in homeopathic, allopathic & Ayurvedic. Sir give me detailed explanation for all types of cancer. Sir suggest some medicines for each type of cancer. What is the best way to get away from the cancer.
My mom she is 37 years old. She had a tumor in belly of 55mmX56mm. Can she be cured without surgery?
If you are suffering from breast cancer, it is recommended that you undertake Ayurvedic measures for an effective and natural treatment. Breast cancer is a form of cancer that occurs in the cells of your breasts. The breast cells undergo abnormal growth and go out of control. This form of cancer is likely to occur in both women and men, although it is most common in women. A lot of breast cancer cases start from the ducts or lobes, while others start from the cellular lining of your milk ducts.
According to the principles of Ayurveda, your body is based on the tridoshas, which include vata, pitta, and kapha.
- An imbalance in these doshas can lead to diseases and disruption in your health. Cancer occurs when an imbalance of all the three doshas is experienced.
- An improper diet and lifestyle account for being the primary reason for this imbalance in doshas, leading to breast cancer.
- Your digestive fire is also affected, which leads to the accumulation of toxins, thereby blocking all the channels of your body.
- All these factors are collectively responsible for the development of breast cancer.
- Ayurvedic treatment for breast cancer is very effective because of its natural approach.
- Without the use of any chemicals and radiation, you get efficient management by using Ayurvedic remedies for breast cancer.
- Your body functioning is enhanced without the concern of any negative effect on your health.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for breast cancer treatment. These herbs help in controlling the abnormal growth of breast cells, and in the later stages of breast cancer, these also help in reducing pain.
The herbs play an important role in preventing the condition from spreading to other organs.
- This powerful Ayurvedic herb contains natural rejuvenating properties for your body.
- It also helps in eliminating stress, weakness and fatigue, which are associated with breast cancer.
- This effective Ayurvedic herb contains several medicinal properties.
- It is an antioxidant and helps in reducing free radicals from your body. This is beneficial for an improved health and immunity.
- The herb is capable of dealing with toxins and infections, and is super effective in treating malignant cancers.
- This is an Ayurvedic product, which is obtained by mixing several herbs such as amalaki, haritaki, ginger, kachnar bark and a lot more.
- This is effective in maintaining healthy tissues and cells. It also stops the abnormal growth of cancerous cells.
It is important for you to visit a licensed and experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the best Ayurvedic remedies for breast cancer treatment. This will ensure that you get the most effective remedies, based on your condition.
My grandfather is suffering from 4th stage of oral cancer and has tracheostomy and peg tube and the phlegm is so much and smelly too which we have to suck through a suction machine usually after every 2 hours. What should we do now?
Sir my mom is suffering from breast tumor and 2 nd time she got operated. In july 2015. And now she got weakness in whole body. And itching where she was operated. Guide me what to eat to cure her weakness.
I'm 19 years old n my fiance is 24 years old we both intimate but when it come to my breast part its pain a lot while he sucking it and touching when he sucks it he bite my nipple also its feel like i'm feeding my baby so is there any side effect of this.
Hello. My brother is suffering from toungh cancer which is exeeding thourgh his neck. He had a opertion of it. Recently we spoke to some doc. Some of which said we treat it with 70% of success (Dr. R k aggarwal- pitampura) we are realy very frustated. Pls someone let us know how many chances to suceseed. We wont going to second operation.
Hello doctor, I am 20 years old I have done my MRI of hips and screening of LS spine and all reports were absolutely normal actually my question is. During mri I was not constant I have done some moments is there any possibility of loss of information by the machine? Can it also loss some information if there is existence of tumor or cancer.
According to the American Cancer Society and Colon Cancer Alliance, colon cancer, which is also referred to as colorectal cancer is regarded as the third most commonly diagnosed cancer type as well as the second most important reason of cancer death in the U.S. affecting both men and women. But thankfully, colon cancer can be prevented by changing the food habits.
It is also important to get regular screenings through colonoscopy, which will help you to determine the early or precancerous stage that can be treated with the removal of cancerous cells. Colorectal cancer is deemed to be cancer-related to the food habits and it can be prevented by correcting the same. Here are the top ways through which you can help your condition naturally:
- Reduce the amount of red meat consumption: Health studies reveal that people who eat red meat on a regular basis are more prone to developing colon cancer. This is because the chemicals required to digest this food damage the DNA material which in turn is the main reason behind the cause of cancer.
- Increase the amount of garlic intake: By consuming more garlic, you can reduce the risk of developing different types of cancer, particularly those of the gastrointestinal tract. Garlic is rich in anti-bacterial properties that can block the pathways of cancer causing elements and boost the repair as well as reduce the proliferation of cells. It is also high in selenium and sodium content which are beneficial for the overall health.
- Consume all types of plant antioxidants: The bright coloured fruits and vegetables, as well as herbs and spices, can greatly contribute to adding a wide array of antioxidants in your regular diet. Foods that are rich in anti-oxidants include carrots, pomegranates, cranberries, kale, broccoli, tomatoes, apples, cabbage, turmeric, sage, rosemary, saffron, purple and red grapes.
- Cook foods in olive oil: Olive oil is rich in anti-cancer properties and it helps in reducing bile acid and increasing the enzymes that can regulate the growth of the cells on the intestine lining so that tissues can be renewed. Antioxidant compounds called phenolics are present in olive oil and have also proven to be a cancer protective anti-oxidant.
- Increase the consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids: It has been reported by several types of research that a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the occurrence of colon cancer and therefore you must eat a lot of salmon, cod, mackerel and sardines for decreasing the pro-inflammatory levels in your body.
These few alterations to your food habits can greatly help you in preventing colon cancer and you can consult a doctor for a detailed analysis and recommendation based on your individual health condition.
I have a lymph node from 6 weeks and I have pain in my eyes and sores in my mouth tongue. What is it. Please help me what I should do?
Sir I am 24 year boy suffering from prostatitis from last 6 months. 10-12 pus cell in sperm. No growth in culture. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg no cure. I go to uroglist he give me levofloxion 500mg for 6 weeks. In how many weeks antibiotics start working. Please reply me sir.
My father sister age 48 , suffering from ovarian cancer and cancer spread tu chest and neck . What I do.
My dad is 70 years old on nov he diagnosed lung cancer 3 rd stage we r giving him ayurveda medicines but his chest pain is getting worst and he is so much weak not able to go toilets can any one suggest wt to do any pain killer can we give ultracet we gave some time but no effect. He is doing vomiting also. Because of age we did not go for chemotherapy.
What is cancer? Is there any medicines for this disease? Is there any prevention methods. If yes please tell me doctor. Thank you in advance.:)
A Pap Smear is a screening test done to to test for occurrence of uterine cancer. Carried out in a quick and simple way to extract a sample, the sample is collected from the cervix area of a woman during a pelvic exam. The examination of the sample takes place under a microscope thereafter to find abnormalities that can point towards cancer and pre cancer changes.
There are many reasons why women should get a pap smear screening done:
- Women who are HIV positive should get this test done regularly so as to detect any anomalies in the cervix. This condition usually comes with higher risk of infections and cancer, which is why regular screening is required.
- Age is also another factor and women over the age of 30 should go through an annual screening on a compulsory basis. This is also true for women who have been through pregnancy and childbirth.
Preparing for a Pap Smear: To prepare for a pap smear test, you need to ensure that you are not menstruating at the time. Also, you may want to avoid sexual activity just before the test so as to get the most accurate readings. During the process, remember to stay calm and relax your body physically.
Procedure: The pap smear procedure is a quick one that might be only slightly uncomfortable. This test is usually carried out on the examination table at the gynecologist's clinic. The legs will need to be spread and placed in stirrups. The doctor will insert a speculum to hold open the vaginal opening so that the spatula can be inserted easily to take a sample from the area. This sample of the cells will be tested in a lab after due preservation.
Test Results: The test results can either be normal or abnormal. An abnormal result does not point at the presence of cancer. Rather it can simply mean that abnormal cells exist in the cervix. The doctor may ask you to go through these tests and screening more frequently so as to study the anomalies in a more detailed manner.