Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R SubramanianYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering with breast cancer she completed all chemo therapies but she often getting body pains please prescribe the medicine.
Hello I am sagar of 19 I usually smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day . I did smoking from past 2 months . All I want to know is I am feeling a little pain in my chest , in the middle of the chest . The pain is felt in the bone ,in the middle of the chest from where ribs starts. Please suggest me any measure or is that is any symptoms of any health related problem ! And another question is . Is there any risk of developing lungs cancer ? And also tell me the exercise to neglect the effects of smoking without giving it up. thanks Sagar Srivastav.
I am 24 old women at time my right nipple itch at skin on the area gets dry. Now for few weeks it's is occurring frequently. What should i do?
How to avoid cancer in life while eating tobacco daily with access And avoid or getting cure of it if possible?
I am 72 years old. Now I am suffering from prostate gland enlarge. Last month my PSA 10, 90 after taking medicine silodal D 8 at night. After one month my PSA 6.87. I continue with silodal. Is there any other medicine require.
Sir My brother has operated for brain tumor in left frontal lobs in june 2014. After that operation doctor said he has cancer-anaplastic astrocytoma stage-3. He has take one month radiation with chemo 120 gm and 130 mg chemo. After radiation he has take 3 month chemo 250 mg and 350 mg alternative. But after One year now doctor saying that MRI showing a small ring in post operated area. It may be disease- mean again growing cancer cell. So please suggest what we can do this time. Is there is need of radiation again. Please suggest .
I'm having swelling in my left breast since 2-3 weeks plus yesterday I felt pain as well for the first time but today its fine. My periods were regular as usual and i am active in sex. Though im not in pain as such but swelling is there. Im scared to tell my parents as I live in village area n there we do not have ladies doctors. I will have to travel to a gayani in city. What shall I do. I do have kinda bump in left side.
My brother who is 83 years old is suffering from urinary problem. He isw able to pass urine without any burning sensation-no blood coming. Doctor diagnosed this as a problem of prostrate cancer. Accordingly biopsy was done. I give below their observation" The histologic findings are suspicious of prostrate adenocarcinoma (gleason score 3 3=6. Close correlation withTRUS findings andSOS repeat Biopsy is recommended" Pls advise what is this and what treatment you suggest. Does this confirm that there is cancer. Pls advise.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
Some hukkah flavours have cancer warning some have not, so those flavours which don t have warning are harmful or not?
Sir I want to ask that I have recently stop masturbation .so it cure prostate cancer or it increase chances because doing masturbation increase hormonal im balance please help. I have doing masturbation from 5 years. I have felt neck pain gas problem leg pain left hand pain frequent urine groin pain. I have done ecg scrotum blood test urine test dri test whole abdomen test all test are normal sir please help me please help me.
Dear sir, I am from Allahabad (U.P.) India. I have giant cell tumor on my right wrist. I knew it after my Biopsy test. please suggest me Is bone grafting is best for these type of GCT. And what percentage of recurrence of giant cell tumor. please reply sir.
My dad has having stomach cancer he has taken 5 chemo but cancer has spread to liver now is stomach is getting tight.what should i do
BIOPSY LARGE Terminal ileum and right colon, right hemicolectomy: - Adenocarcinoma, NOS. - Histologic Grade: Moderately differentiated. - Tumor Site: hepatic flexure. - Tumor Size: 4X3X3CM cm. - Tumor Configuration: infiltrative. - Angiolymphatic Invasion: Present (positive). - Perineural Invasion: Present (positive). - Tumor Border Configuration: Infiltrating. - Proximal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Distal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Pathologic Stage: pT3N0MX. - Lymph Nodes Involved: 00. - Lymph Nodes Examined: 06. Comments: -Adenomatous polyp with invasive carcinoma arising from the polyp at hepatic flexture. OPINION: ADENOCARCINOMA GRADE-2 STAGE pT3N0Mx. ***End of Report*** Please advise possible treatment, preferably homeopathy or ayurvedic.
I have breast fibroadenoma since 3 yrs, I got surgery and took out two lumps from breast (right) but again within 1 years two lumps got sprouted. And I again visited doc so they told me to operate again but they doesn't take guarantee that it" ll not sprout up again, so in this case I told them is there any possible reason to uproot it but being only 28 years they disagreed to throw out the breast tissue and I am mum of one daughter. So, what to do doc please suggest me a suitable and fruitful advice?
I feel very sleepy lazy I want to know is this sign of any disease Second ques provide me symptoms of cancer.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.