Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. R SubbaramanYour feedback matters!
I am 37 female having weight 62 height 5.4 I have started walking in evening fr an hour but when I start walking fast my heart pain little pain in palm is due tu my cholesterol level high or I have heart problem.
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir, I have a big problem of nervous. At a normal time. I feel normal. But. At any public place I feel nervous. Nd increased heartbeat, and whole body trembled. Also feel some problem of speaking. Before that time it was not at all. Plzz suggest what to do.
My blood pressure tends to become high and than low in my assessment record maintained for a week. What should I do?
I am 52 years old working man suffering from blood pressure. I am taking 5 mg amlodipine daily in the morning after break fast. Sometimes my heart beat goes high while taking bath which takes maximum 5 minutes to come down. I call my family member and comes out from bathroom without taking full bath. It is happening for the last two years all most all twice in a week. My medical is perfectly ok including my Heart ECO etc. How to prevent this. I regularly check my BP which seems normal.
Sir one month ago my heart palpitations are high. Doc suggested echo and ecg. Both are normal. But certain I have chest pain and suffocation. Is this anxiety, stress depression or something else. Chest pain occurs only I think negative about my life. What I do sir to overcome stress?
Myself prafull from delhi, from last night my chest pain. I take medicine but not cure. What shall I do?
I am a 24 years old male. But my chest is bigger than other people and I have a chest pain. Other parts of my body are normally fit. What should I do?
Hello Doctor I have bad cholesterol more than its required because of that I am having fluctuations in bp and unable to do work so what I can do.
Hi. Recently, I got an extreme panic attack. Like sharp fear and pain in chest and light numbness in face and hands. This left me exhausted for 1 whole day. Actually from past 1 year I am suffering from severe anxiety, fear and depression. I am getting treatment from past 5 months. First 3 months I used to take betacap 40 and nexito 10 mg. And from past 1 and half month I am taking prothiaden 25 instead of nexito. I used to feel anxious and fearful sometimes but never got a panic attack this extreme that to in middle of my treatment. Is something wrong with my treatment? Is anxiety disorder curable? Please help I'm depressed.
My mother was diagnosed with hypertension 150/95 and was given medication atenolol 50 mg and amlodipine 2. 5 mg. And after 4 days when checked in home it was 128/85, is it advisable to stop medication? Or to be taken for life long?
My 20 year old daughter was found to have high BP for the past 5 months since April 2016 - 140/100 I checked her previous records and found BP to be normal (120/70) till Feb 2016. Already checked 24 hour urine test, scan and echo - all normal. So it has been diagnosed as primary and doctor wants to start calcium blocker. But I am concerned about the root cause due to such a young age. Please advise.
I am suffering from chest pain, anxiety. My ecg in short pr 108 nm. I had already acidity. I feel very weakness. Can I heart problem? Take advice.
I had fungal infection in my thumbs. Doc prescribe me cap ITRASEAL 100. Four cap per day for 7 days But after taking I dose of 28 cap last month I feel breathlessness, mouth dry, heart paining, dizziness. Now after month I have to take 2ND dose of 28 cap frm 1st April, I am worried what to do.
Today I came to know I am having 220 mg/dl cholesterol in my blood. What should I do to keep it normal. What is the optimum cholesterol level as per my age.
I am 24 years girl. Suddenly my heart beats in creases and feel very fear. As in something is going wrong. Please suggest advice for such sytoms.
Feel pain in left side of heart, feel uncomfortable, what to do ,last 2 ti Mes in 4 days Suddenly, feel bad.
1) Helps diabetics by slowing sugar release into the bloodstream.
2) Boosts metabolism and increases energy because it is more likely to be burned as fuel than stored as body fat.
3) Helps treat malnutrition because it is easy to digest and absorb.
4) Kills disease-causing bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses because of the antimicrobial effects of its fatty acids.
5) Prevents strokes and brain disorders such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
6) Prevent tooth decay - coconut oil fights bacteria responsible for tooth decay and could be a healthy, non-chemical additive in toothpaste and mouthwash.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.