Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Srivathsan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R.SrivathsanYour feedback matters!
I have stones is my both kidneys right side with 5 mm left side with 3 mm maximum I have been using chandanasava and Chandra prabhavati from 30 days can I continue this or use any other medicine in Ayurveda. And I have gastric trouble and mild sinusitis can you suggest me with Ayurveda medicine.
1. Initially I get erection (that too not satisfactory) but I loose it as I get ready for intercourse, after that I find it hard to get an erection and maintain it. Sometimes when I get full erection I loose it gradually as soon as I perform intercourse 2. I get to climax within 0-10 seconds Due to this I am not able to enjoy my married life, I am married since 3 years Other problems - I have acute sinusitis, digestion problem and anxiety / depression related issues, and frequent urination problem. Out of this currently I am undergoing unani treatment for sinus and frequent urination.
Dear sir, I am 21 years old, from past two years the blood comes from anus without pain and it's not pure blood it contain some matter like fiber, the blood clot surrounding this matter and comes out, the blood comes some times before the stool and some times during the stool, when I ate indigestible food then it starts and continue 2 to 3 days, some times blood comes automatically after eating the lite food too, please suggest for further?
I am suffering from urine infection from last eight months its comes n goes after medication but not getting cured. I have scanty periods after my pregnancy its about 4 years. I was under immense stress last year. Is it because of that or something else?
Hi Frequent urination on 36 weeks pregnancy (two or three times in an hour) but no any other problem in my vagina. My Dr. Prescribed ceftum 500 mg. Is it safe? Kindly explain the Reason for this problem. My blood sugar level is OK.
I am suffering from kidney stone is there any medicine or precaution that can help me either to remove stone or to protect from increasing its size.
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.