Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R.SrivathsanYour feedback matters!
What diet should I take for fissure problem. Every two weeks blood is coming. Why green leaves are suggested?
I can not urinate properly since yesterday even when I go I always feel there is some remaining and I have had a big fibroid and gallstone and I'm taking uri kind I also had constipation buy today I've had motion 3 times pls tell me what to do? Should I get some tests done I also feel I'm close to my period and my skin has broken out I need to start my azithral 500 dose tomorrow once for three days.
I have take kidney transplant last 8 months know I am ok All blood test are ok no any complaint can I drink red wine.
Hi, my friend have some diseases. He s 21 years old. He feels when starts his toilet some of the blood out from Pau&feel pain, size of Pau decrease at continue toilet. He used a medicine piros capsule but he has no well. What type of medicine he can use.(toilet not clear)
I am getting burning pain in Vagina while intercourse since last couple of days, its also slightly burning while urinating, can you pls help? Its nothing related to forced sex rather its normal sexual relationship in us. Thanks.
I am 26 yrs/47 kg/m. 1 years ago I suffered from b/l mild hydronephrosis, 4 mm stone and cystitis, which was cured. But then onwards I am suffering from recurring urine infection, every time using an antibiotics course, till now used for 12 times, occuing infection after masturbation now my serum creatinine raised from 0.7 mg to 1.2 mg, now its 1.3 mg, having flank to groin pain, burning sensation due to infection in urine (pus cells: 10hpf, color: S.Hazy, protein:trace). Ct scan plain is normal, Kindly tell me is there any problem, what solution for my problem .
I have frequent urination problem. Urine quantity is not so much, it is normal or in small qty. But it happen in 1 to 1.5 hours interval. It happen more at time 1-2 hour after midday meal till evening. And if penis is erect for 15-20 minute then it create urge of urination. Sugar & rest things is normal in urine analysis. No any microorganisms found. Then what may be reason & what is remedy. Thanking you.
Hello, I am having a problem of urine infection from last 2months. I consulted doctor I had a treatment for it, but after completing that course within few days it starts again. So is it a simturms of stone?
I use toilet at least 4 times a day. I use 02 antibiotique for 5 days 3 to 4 times. I use metrogyl compound plus for ten days 3 times but the problem is still there. Problem starts from the last one year.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.