Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.SridharYour feedback matters!
How to I decrease my stomach and how to make my body so beautiful, attractive and slim more beautiful. How to remove pimples over my face.
I am in 45years old I have one problem my skin some white mols in a hand and legs also. But not treat now. Please given the option thank you.
Hi, actually I used to apply gel for my hair when I was in 18 year old so by this day by day my hair growth is decreasing and I'm loosing hair please can you tell me a solution how to gain my hair back.
I am having hairfall since last 2 years as I moved to a new place. The water is too salty and hard. I tried different shampoos but nothing worked. I have to wash my hair regularly otherwise hairfall increases a lot. I am using livon hair gain since 1 month it is not showing any proper result.
How to control the appearance of pimples. Becoz pimple free skin is a demand of teens lyk me. Suggest something.
Got to know some 2 weeks back that I'm suffering from pcos. So as a result, I have these painful pimples on my chin area. I'm on medication, but Is there any proper diet chart or something I can follow to get rid of these pimples?
nowadays pimples getting on face what should I do to solve them. Its so hard to getting pimples on face so give me some solution as soon as quick.
Hit sir, I have some problem so pls help me, wn I'm getting bath more than 20 hair falling suddenly, why my hair get falling? Give me right solution.
I have hair fall from last three months. More and more hairs are falling day by day. So, what should I do?
Am 26 years of female unmarried and I have thyroid problem since 4 years that's hypothyroid n am taking thyrox 150 mg tablet. My question is about small breast size, I am suffering from small breast so can you tel me the best and helpful treatment or cream or home remedy for d enlargement of breast.
I have a very very sensitive skin. I get red rashes all over my face the moment I am exposed to sun. For which inapply sunscreen 50spf. As per one renowned dermatologist I have been advised to use desonide cream for my rashes. Is it ok? Also I get few pimples over my face spl wen I apply hair gel? Is it connected somewhere. Pls help?
I am 19 years old. Am studying physiotherapy at Coimbatore. My native is Chennai. I have hairfall due to changing water. I lost my hair so much. Half of the hair is white and some black. I don't put oil for past years. So pls say any thing very useful to grow my hair and to change of hair color.
Psoriasis is the condition in which the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriasis can erupt just about anywhere on the body, but it most often occurs on the scalp, chest, back, elbows, knuckles, and knees. If you have a mild case, the patches may hardly be noticeable. The worst cases produce unsightly patches almost everywhere.
Psoriasis can also affect fingernails and toenails, making them appear pitted and discolored. It can even cause significant joint pain, a condition known as psoriatic arthritis.
Most people who develop psoriasis are initially diagnosed in their teens, twenties, or thirties. The disease follows a very unpredictable course. That first flare-up may also be the last. Or it may signal the start of a lifetime of flare-ups that come and go for no apparent reason. Fortunately, when the lesions disappear, they leave no scars.
Here's a list of following unsafe health conditions created by psoriasis:
- Cancer: People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
- Kidney disease: According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
- Obesity: People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
- Diabetes and high cholesterol: High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with the condition have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Peptic ulcers and mood disorders: In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.