Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R.Sarasa ArumugamYour feedback matters!
I have very high body temperature for over last three days and also I have some body pain and also I have some throat infection and cough through out my chest so what should I do?
I suffer with cough, headache, cold and body pains, muscle pains and veins are pained and not interested in life what is this?
Hello sir, My nose is bleeding and loose motion. I am feeling not well because of pain on my body. What should i do?
Hi, my wife delivered on Dec 2012 with operation. Now she is suffering from pain near stitches and belly button, please suggest advice and medicine.
I have tell the about full body pain. And this problem increasing day by day. I have gone through many treatments but not relief please tell the solution?
Hello Doctor! . Age: 19 years,height: 168 cms,weight: 51 kgs. I look very thin and weaker and my body size is 30-26-35 inches. My hands also look very thin. The size of my hand at muscle place is 20 cms. I am also suffering from nerve weakness, when I put my body to any angles that are uncommon then the nerve at that place gets tightened and I feel so much pain there. I think this nerve weakness is also due to lack of my fitness. So will you please suggest me any supplements or workout to gain weight and become fit. Thank you sir.
Sir m jb bi running krta hun to kuch din bad knee se niche or ankel se uppar bahut pain hota h can you tell me proper treatment and any supplement or yah problem kis vvjah se hoti h.
I am 55 years old. Feeling very tired having back pain, overall body pain, high acidity. Please guide me. Tks.
How to get rid off knee pain permanently? How to get good sleep in the night by not waking around 2.30-3.00 AM in the morning and sleeping till 6.00 AM At least? How to get rid off body pain which is occurring throughout the body? How to avoid sleep during day time by not feeling tiredness?
I have pain in my whole body from 3 days. When I woke up I feel like someone beat me very hardly. And I feel that my head is in roaming condition. I feel weakness in my body after awakening. Please suggest me better medicines so that I can improve my health.
I am suffering with back bone pain and body pains for that pains even I can't sleep in the night perfectly.
I am suffering from body paining and back and neck paining and frequency of urine from teenage years. I have gone through doctor treatment but shows no result. I have taken medicine now.
He is having some throat problem. His saliva getting blood color. Body paining. What is the disease?
I have pain in my spinal cord. When I sit it gets increase. Most of pain is in area around spinal cord. It also increase in night so it is very tough pain so give me some exercises for the purpose.
My mother is 50 year old and suffering from high thyroid stimulating hormone disorder, she feels tires and body pain always, please advise.
I have sore throat and I am feeling body pain. What should I avoid eating and what should I eat? Please help me.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.