Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. SabariYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my leg but strange thing is that only when I'm sleeping so please refer me something and tell me the medicine.
Mere father ki age 57 h or wo diabeties h un ko left pair m bht pain hota h like finger wo tablets v lete h breakfast s phle 'Amaryl'or rt ko dinner k bd 'NUROKIND PLUS'Lete h bt ab un k pain bht zyada ho rha h pori rat ho jati h neend ni aati Pls help me kya kare.
I am 62 years old affected by left hemiparesis. Now I am walking with difficulties. I am feeling stiffness in arm and leg. I need solution. Can I ride bicycle in future. If I am able to ride bicycle I can do jobs. Kindly clarify me and help me by giving advice for how to cure.
I am 28 year old married male.I am feeling lower back pain from last 6 months.Actually it is not consistent pain but when i wake up early in the morning my lower back feels too hard & for a few seconds i am not able to sit properly. When i bow down it hurts me,what should i do?
I have pain in my right gland n behind neck or below ears tiĺl shoulder right side. I've fatigue and at times body aches and slight swelling of right cheek. Is it mumps? If it is yes should I consult doctor or I can treat it at home?
Hi I am 32 year old female with a 7 years of kid I am suffering from leg pain above the ankle join. Dr. given nervijen capsules. Kindly suggest me.
I am having pain in my left knee joint since last 2 days. The pain feels like the one usually feels when get hurt at the corners of any table. But I did not have any such incident. Please advice.
I got fracture on the middle of fore arm (smaller bone) on 26th dec. Then doctor plastered my arm fr ten days. After ten days plutered was removed and now its been the 10 th day after removal of plaster" im still feeling pain all over the fore arm sometimes and I can not move my arm properly. Can I please have yours great suggestion? What shall I do to get free frm this pain? I want to b okay as soon as possible?
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.