Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Revathi Bhms.,Ccah(mumbai).,
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.Revathi Bhms.,Ccah(mumbai).,Your feedback matters!
I m 20 year old male. I have a severe itchiness in my body. It causes some rash type in skin. And it started from my scrotum. Now on itching it got to my hand. scabies.
I have PCOD since 4 years, and I have never taken any medications regarding this. But I get continuous bleeding since past 4 months and I have consulted 4 doctors concerning this, and they say it's due to hormonal imbalance, and I have been into Primolut-N since then. I have to take it continuously for being in normal condition or else my bleeding starts again. There is no permanent solution for this problem? Please doc help me!
I'm 20 years old doing my btech 3rd year. I'm having pimples on my forehead, and cheeks. I tried treatment in my city but there is no cure. Doctor said it may be because of dandruff. They are mild. But from past 2 years my pimples are not cured. Please tell any medicine or ointment to cure.
Hi, this is Ms. Kanchan. My periods were due on 16th Dec and still haven't come till date. I also had a urine pregnancy kit test done at home. Result was negative. I am still wondering why it still haven't come. Please help. Thank you in advance.
Hi, last week I had a protected sex with a call girl. I used a condom while penetration. No lip kiss or any thing. After 1-2 days, I am having throat pain and little bit cough and cold. I have read some where that it is a symptoms of STD. Is it so? Do I need to do test for STD or HIV? Is there any chance for HIV or any other STD?
Dear sir my question from neurological department that alzheimer or dementia patient can take qutan 100 mg tablet or not I read about qutan 100 mg tablet that dementia patient cannot take this medicine because it increases heart disease like heart failure or breathing problem. But my doctor who treated me that prescribe this medicine Here I want to know your opinion what should to do. I am waiting for your response.
I have been feeling like my left lung is filled with water. It's becoming colder than right one which I can feel with precision. Mild dyspnea is present. No choking. No vomiting. No tenderness. Plzzz help me!
We had sex after 3-4 days my wifes period ended. After 15 days of having sex my wife had bleeding which is not like normal menstrual cycle. The blood flow rate is too high. By any means can she be pregnant? She has polycystic ovary.
A bent penis can be a source of genuine concern for a man. Yes, a little curvature in the penis is common, but when the curvature is severe, it can create both physical and emotional problems. Most men with a severely bent penis are considered to have Peyronie's disease, named after the doctor who first described it medically. Since sexual and penis health can be impacted by Peyronie's, it helps to be aware of what treatments are out there for this condition.
In 2016, the World Journal of Men's Health published "Nonsurgical Interventions for Peyronie's Disease: Update as of 2016," an overview of the existing treatments for a bent penis. Following is a distillation of the information contained in that article.
First, a little about Peyronie's disease. The Mayo Clinic describes this disorder as "the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections." This scar tissue usually develops due to injury to the penis. For example, a man might be struck in the penis by a baseball, might slam his erection into a hard surface or might simply experience repeated rough (if pleasurable) handling during sex. Such activities create trauma in the penis; as it heals (even from small traumas like rough handling), scar tissue forms. If that tissue forms repeatedly in one area, it prevents the skin from stretching properly, causing the penis to bend during an erection.
Among the treatment options are:
1. Oral options. A wide range of pills are sometimes used in treating Peyronie's, including vitamin E, tamoxifen, L-carnitine and tadalafil. Such options are typically employed first, as they are the easiest treatment available. Typically, these therapies show results in cases where the scar tissue is less intense. Some of these options are also available for topical application directly on the penis skin.
2. Injections. More persistent cases may respond to the injection of medication directly in the area where the scar tissue build-up is pronounced. As of this writing, only one drug is approved for this method in the U.S. Many men resist this treatment as, understandably, the idea of injecting a needle into the penis does not appeal to them.
3. Traction. Traction therapy essentially works to pull the penis back into shape. A man wears (for several hours each day), a device that attaches to the penis and exerts force to pull it in the opposite direction of the curve. Traction devices tend to work best in conjunction with other therapies rather than on their own.
4. Shock wave therapy. A more recent addition, shock wave therapy uses high amplitude pulses of energy directed at the penis. Typically used on joint and tendon issues, the therapy seems to help with the pain that some experience from Peyronie's but has not yet been shown to make much difference in the curvature.
5. Surgery. There are several surgical approaches to correct the curvature of Peyronie's. Because some cases correct themselves over time, surgery is usually recommended only when the bent penis has been an issue for a year or longer and/or when the physical or emotional distress it causes is significant.
Whatever approach a man may take to treat a bent penis due to Peyronie's disease, he is better positioned if his penis is in good health - and that is more easily obtained when he regularly utilizes a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Some of the best crème contains both vitamin E and L-carnitine, which are sometimes used to help treat Peyronie's. The best crème will also include vitamin D, the "miracle vitamin" that has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function.