Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Prabhu
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. R.PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Mere danto se khoon aata hai jab subha mai uthta hu tab ye daily hota hai. Kya kare koi advice dijiye.
I have a problem of white ulcers on the walls of mouth and also on tongue .continuously these ulcers suddenly appears and after some time automatically disappears so what problems I have .is there any major problem.
Any one in the world does'nt want a white teeth?
These are the two wishes makes the tooth paste business as number one in the world.
Every one should know why there are so many shades of teeth.
Does a yellow teeth means ugly teeth.
The colour of your teeth is an optical phenomenon. It depends on the thickness of the enamel. The inner layer of the tooth is called dentin, which is yellow in colour. If the overlying enamel is thin the colour of dentin is visible through the enamel giving the tooth yellow colour. If the enamel is thick the underlying dentin is not visible so tooth appears white. The whiteness of tooth depends on the thickness of enamel. Genetic also plays a role. Usually a fair complexioned person will have yellow shade and a dark complexioned person will have white shade.
So the colour of your teeth is not going to be changed permanently by your tooth paste.
Yellow or white teeth keep it clean.
I got ulcers in my mouth after having heavy antibiotics for a weak. Now I even can't speak properly and can't have anything infact liquid drinks also increases the pain. Need urgent relief remedy.
Hello sir/maam, I am 19 years old. I used to get pain in my upper part left side of the teeth 6/7 everyday. I hv showed to the nearest dentist n he advise me to do RCT treatment. But whenever I use 2 get pain I brush my teeth in the left part n I use to chew 2 cloves from the paining side n I get relief from pain. I applied this process for 2 weeks continuously. But now it didn't pain my teeth every day at night. Paining is been stop now. Now, through pain is been stop, should I do the RCT treatment or not? Most of the food I chew from right side because I feel uncomfortable to chew from left part. So, I want your recommendations as I am in a big dilemma. If your recommendation will be 2 apply for RCT, then, Is RCT is a painful treatment? I am in a huge fear. Because I didn't hv a little bit of potentiality 2 suffer from pain.
Hi sir my name is Reddy I am 22 years old I have mouth problem getting bad smell I am washing my teeth 2 times daily then also I am getting very bad smell.
I have done capping to my front three teeth. Then it was normal for two months. But then after every few days I will have some or the other pain in end of the jaws. Can you please suggest to get rid of these pains?
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.