Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. R. PadmasiniYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male and I have pain in my right hand wrist. I have tried many oils and creams for a couple of days but nothing happen. What I do now?
My mom facing too much problem because of her knees. She is using Doctor ortho pain relief oil but no relief. What will be the best option for her? So that she can walk easily.
My father's age is 58. There is too much pain in my father's leg knee joint pain. What to eat to get relief from this pain.?
Am 7 month pregnant am experiencing back pain. Cause of back pain was I slipped in bathroom once. So what kind of medication shall I take to soothe the back pain.
I am 39 years hv been having lower back pain since last few months. Feeling weak in the back. Taking basic precautions like hard bed no heavy weights etc still not going away.
I have pain in my lower section of knee joint what should I do. And also only happening in my left leg. Knee joint. I also had my b12 report. It says b12 is 145.0 pg/ml result. please tell me what should I do? I also had vitcofol injection for intramuscular use. Then also I am having same problem.
I'm 23 years old. Male I have 1 year old injury in my right soldier for doing pace bowling. I visited to doctor but didn't work out. If I take rest then fine but after when I start to play then it start paining badly. Even tears come out.
I got my leg pain and when I eat food immediately it would be vomiting and continuously dirreha will occur please give me some suggestion.
I am running eighty and have frequent knee pain my thigh portion is also weak due to lack of enough muscle power could you please suggest a suitable remedy thanks
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.