Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. R.NarenderYour feedback matters!
I m a 35 yr old man weight 65 kg height 5.5 ft. When I was 16 a friend hit me on my right ear and I got a deep tone and about 50% hearing loss and damage eardrum. After that and till now some time my ear flows and got some different noise. I've x-ray report and doctor suggesting me for operation. Let me know how good it will be after operation.?
Sir i am suffering from throat pain. The doctor says it is a small swelling in throat. He gave medicines but no recovery. Please help.
I am suffering from a problem of ear ache. It mostly occurs during night time, and then it remains for 1-1.5 hours. I am also taking the medications related to heart problems, because I was also suffering for heart problems like high cholesterol,(chest pain and throat pain sometimes), but now these pains and lipid levels are under control. So, my diet is also simple. It not includes any fast food or oily item. So please tell, is this ache is related to heart problem in any way? And also suggest ways to reduce or kill it.
She cannot take food for 3 days and her throat is swelling so she was unable to eat any so pliz tell me what to do.
Have stomach problem, like gas, bloating acidity. N very often catch cold, sometimes have throat pain. Have sinus prob like blockage in the passage of nose to ear, below the eye. If I press my forehead above my eyebrows have little pain. Once a years if I pull my nose have awful pain in the backside of the head. I understand it is due to cold n cough. before very frequently I had cough n cold. I used to take bryonia and phytolca. i am allergic to dairy food also what should i do ?
precautionary measure for cold during summer, as I sweat very much during night, while fan is running all the night At the morning I always wake up with nose chock.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.