Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Therapy Treatment
Hip Replacement Surgery
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.N.PremkumarYour feedback matters!
My dad has back pain problem what should we do for that . He has honda unicorn n its heavy so that problem or another. He is 45 years old.
Sir I am 57 years old working women. I am feeling lower back pain not so severe. After standing of 5-6 hrs working in the morning and evening , this is due to exertion or wrong exercise or because of house renovation that work was going on for 35-40 days. Pl suggest some remedy. Thanks.
GREETINGS My age is 48 years old male guy, a vegetarian with no habits of drugs and alcohol. I am having a low back pain on my right side hip only after flat sleep relaxation. Especially while wake up. After that the pain disappears. The pain occur even during noon relaxation for a period of 20 to 30 minutes. Other than this body condition is normal without diabetics, bp and other diseases. Request to suggest to what to with this problem. Thank you.
My mom age is 45 weight 65 she has frozen shoulder and arthritis all joint painful after performing something and late night what should I do what is the treatment and exercise needs to be done to overcome this please help me she is going through since 6 years ago please help me.
Dear sir, I am a 47 yrs. Male and is suffering from a left shoulder pain with a sprain from left elbow to left shoulder whenever I want to do some upward activity since last 3 months. Please note that I can not completely stretch my left hand upwards at 90 degree, rather I can do it around 80-85 degree. What should I do? recently I am taking neurobion forte medicines 2 times in a day for last 3 days. I am not getting any better result after taking the medicine. Would you kindly suggest any medicine which can help me out from my shoulder pain along with sprain. Please note that I have had an left elbow injury at the age of 16-17 year while playing cricket. I was fielded in sily mid off and the batsman jumped out to hit the ball from bowler's end, he missed out and his bat was directly hit to my left elbow. At that time, the elbow was swollen for almost a fortnight, but neither I went to any orthopedics nor I took any medicines. Somehow the swollen gone but the pain rested for next 3 months. Yours sincerely
I received a large, oily depot injection in my deltoid (left upper shoulder) area, which I believe was not done properly as it immediately swelled up and was very painful for days afterwards. The injection was supposed to dissipate within 6 weeks, but now, 6 months later, the medicine is still active (antabuse/disulfiram). And recently, the swelling is worse, and still painful, 6 months later! I aspirated 2 oily droplets about 1cm big with ultrasound guidance a couple of days ago, but the swelling is still there, and so is the effects of this medicine. What can I do to get this terrible medicine out of my arm? thank you for the help!
Doctor, I am having pain in my back at left side and it pains every year only in winter season sometimes its uncontrollable but I don't know reason behind that.
A sudden lower back pain arises which stops after 5-10-15 seconds is recently occuring since 20 days around Leg fingers and all toes are look like glued but they are normal may be due to disease diabetes. No bad habbits of any smoke or drink. Sugar concentraion are 157 and 284mg/Dl for empty stomach and after two hour after eating respectively He avoid many food like adding sugar in tea avoid potato etc Kindly help him about some excercise and treatments Sudden pain is recent please cure it.
Having pain in my feet since 4 to 5 months. Homeopathic treatment is going on. But its not working. What should I do then?
My right hand was hit by tennis ball and my finger was swollen yesterday. Can I use moov cream over there.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.