Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R.M.SivasubramaniyanYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old male, diabetic, wt-75/ht-175 fasting 120, pb-170. I occassionally play tennis and regularly hit gym or jog 7. 5kms. There was a small pain on my right shoulder, this pain would become very severe for a short time while playing tennis or due to some sudden action by the right hand. This pain does not pro long for long time.
I am 38 yrs old, I am facing backpain problem and I also want know which type of nutrition needed to improve my muscle strength.
I am suffering from back pain after delivery. I had a sizerian 8 months before. What should I do to relief the pain.
I am studying in eleventh class and trying my best to study and started exercising from some time back. I have heard many people saying to me that due to exercise the blood that is pumped to the brain reduces and goes to your muscles instead killing your thinking capacity is it true?
My mom was having arthritis. Few days before doctor told it's rheumatoid arthritis. Doctor also mentioned there is no medicine for this. Mom is having pain in her thumb tips. Is there any medicine for it. Or is there any exercise or precautions to take, for controlling the effects?
I am 21 years old, I feel very sick from last 1 month, Always some pain in body, after sitting 3/4 hours continuously and when get up fell some vertigo. Please give me suggestion to healthy.
I am kalyan from vishakaptnam my problem is back pain my job is rep im travel daily 70 to 80 kms on bike thats the reason for my back pain please gow to solve my problem suggest me.
I have back pain I went many hospital. But it not quared I also used ayvadick also pls give me some solution.
I have back pain from last 1 year I can't sit properly and sleep when I sit pain started and I get up then pain stops.
I just suffered from an accident and my left hand has been fractured. Doctors has putting rod in my hand. I want you to tell how can I become healthy earlier. What should I ate to gain calcium.
Hlo m Sukirti Gupta from budaun. My mother is suffering from severe knee pain. Please give me a full detail about it and treatment.
Question wale me likh. My friend has a pain in his joints of one leg over 5 days. What should he do?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.