Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R M AnjanaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I Shailesh suffering from fever and dandruff problem and also I am a diabetic kindly suggest me. Thanks.
In my body, uric acid is 7.02 mg/lb .how can decrease it and stop making for future .plz help me .I am very tension.
I am 35 years old and suffering from diabetes. My problem is I am having little fever cough chest pain and difficult to breath. I want to know is it swine flu or regular flu and after urination I feel like some pinching inside my urine. I want to know do swine flu affects human penis.
Feeling so much of heat in the feet. And getting hungry often cannot sleep at ni8 freely can to give the reason and measures to take care and I have sugar.
I am 55yr old male I am using tab amlace 5mg bpcontrol and diabcon-ds for sugar control when I penetrate within few seconds I ejaculate my wife get frustrated please help me my bp and sugar in control in morning I get hard erection.
As there is hypothyroidism is there. so suggest any good medicine so that after taking one to two years it must be cured?
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.