Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.KrishnanamoorthyYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year male from hyderabad. Im suffering from psoriasis which made my skin ugly with two marks on legs. Its spreading day by day. How many days it takes to cure if I start treatment. Suggest me the treatment and best skin doctor in hyderabad.
Hello doctor. I had a swollen gland on left side of my neck it occurred suddenly with pain I consulted ent he had given me antibiotic lump decreased in size but immediately after I stopped medicine it has again swelled what should be the reason.
I am a 59 yr male in my right leg the skin has become some what hard and the sensation is decreasing. Some times I feel a current flowing beneath the skin and I feel heat. Kindly advise.
Eczema is a medical condition of the skin which usually happens to infants and children but can happen to grown-ups as well. It can be identified by dryness, small red bumps, scaling of the skin, inflammation, flaking, blistering or thickening of the skin.
Some natural ways you can treat eczema at home are:
1. Magnesium supplements: magnesium is an important mineral for our skin. Usually if there is a deficiency, one gets eczema. Magnesium bath does wonder to eczema and can be done by mixing a cup of epsom salt of magnesium flake, 10 to 15 drops of essential oils, half teaspoon of natural vanilla extract and half a cup of sea or himalayan salt.
2. Rub coconut oil: coconut oil has antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which makes it a good option to use on the affected areas. Rub the oil on the affected areas in gentle strokes and massage lightly. You can do this up to 3-4 times in a day.
3. Apply aloe vera: aloe vera is probably the best natural product to use on your sin. Applying a bit of aloe vera on the affected area and letting it absorb into the skin, for a few hours every day is a good idea.
4. Use almond leaves: almond leaves, if crushed and made into a thick paste with water, can be applied on the affected areas of the skin.
5. Have green tea: drinking green tea is also said to be helpful in curing eczema. The anti-oxidants green tea is famous for assists the body in fighting against skin inflammation.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My sister is extremely unwell. She had a fever of 104.7° since the past two days. She's a little better now. The fever is gone but she's got rashes all throughout her body. She even lost three kgs. Plus, her body ache isn't improving. It's been miserable since the very first day. Is it something serious? How much time will it take for her to recover completely?
I have many pimple on my face and it creates the black spots when pimple remove and maximum pimple on my head.
I am 40 years old, I have psoriasis past 3 years, I contact doctor and take one year english medicine then psoriasis is remove but after 2years that disease comeback again now I take homeopathic medicine past 2 months but it is not well, The psoriasis area is both leg of sabtalar joint, both hand of palm and finger and both elbow also. This area create a sclup and itching.
I am losing hair quickly after I came to bangalore I tried all shampoos can you please suggest something.
I am 18 year old male. I have milia under my eyes and facial ance for last 3 years. Is three any medicine or cream for it or any home remedy. In which field i. E allopathic, homeopathy or ayurvedic have treatment for milia?
I am 19 years old I have scars on my face due to over heat because of masterbating what should I do?
I am working in a company and have just joined 4 month's ago and my age is 23 years only but I am facing with a problem of loosing hair. As hair fall is no much more but than also I feel it was falling.
I am using medimex soap for face to get rid of pimples and trying to be coming fair but when I don't use soap for 2 or days days later some more pimples comes out I hate that a lot and skin not glowing drinking 1l of water bottle everyday to be fair please I request to give best of best that remove my dark circle and free from pimple and get fair skin Thank you.
Good evening sir, recently I was under medication of homeopathy for gastric,acidity,dermatitis,sinusitis.the 3 months with mother tinchers were fine but all of a sudden i got eruptions on my neck and I went into depression. I realised that one of the medicine doses is causing the problem and I discontinued it.Then later I also realised that mostly I prefer vegetarian foods I think iam deficient of vitamin b12 as I realised the symptoms of the former were evident in me,like poor memory no concentration,mood variation,depression,hands and legs numbness,brain tingling sensation etc. Kindly suggest me the proper medication or good diet.
I am 46 years female my skin is sensitive if I go out in afternoon my skin get full black. please suggest any day and night lotion. Or daily care in diet and cosmetic ?
Gynecomastia is a condition characterized by enlargement of the breast tissue in men. It occurs when there is an imbalance of the testosterone (male sex hormone) and estrogen (female sex hormone) in the body. It may a cause of embarrassment in men.
The primary cause for this condition is an increase in the level of estrogen in comparison with testosterone in the male body. Testosterone controls male characteristics such as body hair and muscle mass. Estrogen is responsible for controlling female characteristics such as breast enlargement.
Men usually produce small quantities of estrogen in their body to maintain certain sexual functions. Complications occur when estrogen levels in the male body increase too much in proportion to testosterone.
The condition can be classified as follows:
- Gynecomastia in infants: Half of the infants are usually born with large breasts due to their mother's estrogen. The effect tends to wear off in a few weeks.
- Gynecomastia during puberty: Gynecomastia occurs during puberty due to changes in hormones. The condition goes away without any treatment in six months to 1 year.
- Gynecomastia in men: This condition may peak in men during the age of 50-80. Statistics show that at least 1 out of 4 men in this age group has this condition.
Some other causes for this condition in middle-aged men are as follows:
- Heart medications
- Anti-anxiety drugs
- Medications that are used to treat heartburn
- Smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol
- If the cause of the condition is medications, then discontinuing the medicines should stop the effects. It can also be treated by taking medicines to reduce estrogen levels in the body.
- Surgery is another option where an incision is made in the chest area and the extra breast tissues are removed from the area. This also requires repositioning of the nipple in the chest.
- Post-surgery, you should stick to a proper and healthy lifestyle to retain the new shape of the chest area. Weight gain or taking steroids can cause the symptoms of this condition to reappear.