Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Krishnamoorthy
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. R KrishnamoorthyYour feedback matters!
I am getting pin needle sensation in my hand arms palm legs n toes. I do have chest pain as well but cardiologists did all tests and said you are absolutely fine nothing to worry about your heart. Apart from pin n needle sensation I do get dizziness and it makes me to feel that I will fall down. Even I did complete body checkup with many blood test everything is normal apart from vitamin D3 deficiency. I sometimes feel tired as well. Not sure whether it is due to pinched nerve or some kind of vitamin deficiency but it’s stealing my peace day by bay. Need your expert advise.
I have pain in my leg on upper left side and also a kind of contration and I am unable to move my left leg like my right leg. I have also taken out x-ray but there is no defect also when I walk for long time then pain start in my leg and I was unable to walk furthur. Please help me sir.
While working in the garden had a fall from the ladder on his right side. He is complaining of severe pain in the hip area. Xray reports show no fracture. Please advise.
I am 58. Since one week I am having pain and possibly a bit of swelling near the top of both my thumbs, ankles. I am also having pain originating near my left hip and radiating downwards towards my little toe along my left leg. What could this be and what solution can you offer. I am otherwise healthy and my BP, hemoglobin etc. Are within normal limits. I am not diabetic and my BMI is 23. I do not suffer from any known chronic illness until now. I rarely take medication.
Hello sir. I have knee pen in my right leg about 2 yrs. I think its genetic problem in our family members because my father's and my grandfather's has also pen in his right side's knee. Please suggest me what can I do. Thanks.
I have pain in my foot ankle. This pain happens whenever I am riding the bike, during the gear change, it pains a lot. Also while using the stairs, pain comes.
I am 28 year old. I have pain in left side testile it causes back pain and little stomac pain. Please help me.
Your neck is made of vertebrae that stretch out from the skull to the upper body. Cervical discs that lie between the bones absorb shocks. The bones, tendons, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow movement. Any injuries, swelling or damage can bring about neck pain or even stiffness.
Many individuals experience stiffness or neck pain once in a while. Usually, this occurs due to poor posture. At times, neck pain is brought on by injury from a fall, playing sports or whiplash. More often than not, neck pain is a normal condition and can be healed within a couple of days. Now and again, neck pain can show serious injury or damage and require a specialist's consideration. In case you have neck pain that lasts persistently for over a week, is serious, or is joined by different side effects, look for medicinal attention quickly.
Regardless of the possibility that you require medical treatment, for example, prescribed medicines for your neck pain, the following treatment measures will speed your recovery:
- While an ice compress is good for acute pain, heat therapy is recommended for more chronic pain. Use a warming cushion on a low or medium setting for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. Take a warm shower instead of one of the sessions. You can purchase single-use heat wraps that last up to 8 hours. Use an ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.
- Get back to your typical day-by-day exercises when you can. Movement helps your muscles stay solid. Stay away from tiring exercises like lifting and sports that can increase the pain and cause stiffness. Do stretching and neck strengthening activities to keep your neck flexible, strong and prevent stiffness. Stay away from or change any exercises that might bring about your neck pain, for example, sitting in front of your computers or television sets for a long time or doing an excess of overhead work at once. Delicately back rub or rub the region to alleviate pain and energize your blood stream. Try not to rub the damaged area in case it causes pain. Nonprescription creams or gels, may give pain relief.
- It can also be treated with the help of pain relievers
- ??Acetaminophen, (for example, Tylenol) can soothe the pain.
- Nonsteroidal calming medicines, ibuprofen, (for example, Advil) and naproxen, (for example, Aleve), can ease pain and reduce swelling.
- Practice good and healthy habits to improve your lifestyle.
- Attempt to decrease anxiety and pressure at work and home.
- Practice exercises that offer relaxation.
- Get gentle back rubs in intervals.
- Quit smoking. Smoking lowers down healing because it diminishes blood supply and delays tissue repair.
- Exercise regularly, including aerobics and walking.
- Practice a good posture.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!