Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Sir I have yellow urine since 3 years most oftenly at the morning time then 2 to 3 hours it will be normal after that again yellow some times it will light yellow and some times deep yellow. I have also frequently urination pls help me.
Sir, Mujhe pesaab me bahut jhalan hoti hai .jab bhi mirchi wali sabji yaa koi bhi mirchi ki cheez khata hu tab jab kuch time 2-3 hour baad pesaab aati hai tab bahut jalan mehsus hoti hai jaise mirchi lag gai ho .to please koi ilaaj btaye .yeah kis vajah se ho raha hai .aur kitne time me thik ho Sakta hai aur kaise ho sakta hai?
My father is 74 years old, diagnosed with Prostate cancer (life changed after biopsy) Hi, My father is 74 years old and was doing great and very healthy. With frequent urination issue, we went and found that prostate was enlarged and they suggested to biopsy though his PSA was not so high (7ng/ml). Post biopsy (which was anyways negative/benign for prostate cancer), everything got changed,
Suffering with difficulty with urinating fully, was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis, doctor prescribe me silodosin 4 mg tablet for lifetime. Ultrasound scan shows prostate 19gms, in this size prostate can block urine? Is size is normal or not? Thanks.
Sir, I am planning to go for a circumcision. How long will it take to heal the wound in a normal case? How long should I take bed rest? Kindly advise.
My husband age is 31. His urine is coming foamy for the last 2 month. Reports are normal but we are worried kindly guide what to do.
Last year I was having fissures problem. Doctor suggest me to have injection therapy I got relief from fissures no pain while getting fresh but after getting fresh there is swelling in anus for 2 to 3 hours. Please suggest me to get rid of this.
My age 50 year my screatinine2 urea 47 diabetes level normal fasting 80 and pp 108 the kiya mera kidney disease thik ho gaye ga.
I had my ct scan done due to severe pain stomach. Doc said I have 4 stones each 2mm. 3 mm 4 mm and 3.8mm. Whether it will come through urine automatically.
Hi! I, Kallol Chakrabartti, DOB-1973. Living from Kolkata, I have suffering from Diabetic from 1992. Last February due to uncontrolled my sugar as well as bad condition of Kidney ,liquid profile and eye then l went on Chennai and met on Drnow I am quite normal. I have a one question to you please tell me which kinds of test I shall doing again?
I am 23 years old female suffering from anal fissure I am using enzomac and cosklot plus tablets. My doubt is can I continue with same medication even during menstrual cycle.
How can I reduce my creatinine level, it is affecting my kidney and I'm doing dialysis twice in a week.
Mera pet dard rahta hai ek saal pahle hi mera gallbladder ka operation karwaya lekin mere ab wapin kidney me stone ban gya hai mera sarir puri kharab ho gai hai mere pura chahre par pimple ho gya hai kisi ne bola mujhe neem ke pate khane ko kya mujhe use koi nuksaan to nai hai.Please tell.
What will happen if we don't take treatment for uti for almost 18 months. Meanwhile taking plenty of water. If there is nothing serious about delaying treatment, what can we do to cure uti without antibiotics.
Kidney stones are formed in the body when mineral deposits in the kidneys tend to crystallize into stones. They may occur in any part of the urinary tract such as bladder, ureters and the urethra. This is a very painful condition, but not a life threatening one. However, in case the pain may become severe; then you may require surgery to treat this condition.
The symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Passing urine may cause pain
- You may have severe pain below the ribs
- Passing of urine which may be colored
- Vomiting and nausea
- You may feel the need to urinate frequently
- You may suffer from frequent chills and fever
- The urine may be smelly and cloudy in its appearance and color
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment as it focusses on rooting out the cause of the disease while improving your overall wellbeing. The various “doshas” in the body need to be balanced in order to treat the disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Diet: The first and the foremost remedy for kidney stones is rectifying your diet. You should eat nutritious and balanced meals to keep your body in optimal shape. Make sure you include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exercise on a regular basis: It is advisable to exercise on a regular basis as it keeps your body healthy. Do cardio exercises to improve your blood circulation. You may include strength training in your workout to increase muscle mass, which will lead to fat loss.
- Herbs: Consuming a mixture of honey and tulsi is a preventive measure for kidney stones. Drinking strained water after boiling radish seeds is another great remedy that is used to treat kidney stones.
- Avoid junk food: Restrict consumption of junk foods as it can create an imbalance of the doshas in the body which may lead to various diseases. Replace junk foods with healthier choices such as nuts and seeds which provide essential nutrients to the body. Maintain a healthy meal routine at proper timings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.