Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Karuna Murthy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R Karuna MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, from today morning my urine is coming in red colour. I think blood is mixed in this. I am so fearing about this. Is it serious problem? Help with a solution sir.
My age is 23. My height is 6ft. My weight is 80 kg. Due to overmasturbation of 5 years. 5 times daily for hours by rubbing penis against bed. My penis became 4 inch erect and 1.5 inch flaccid. Testicle became too small and hanging type. From 5 month I have shooting pain in head of penis. Whenever I urge to urinate. It also pain at that time. I have doubt of penile cancer. What are the stage 0 symptom of penile cancer?
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.