Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R KannaiyanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male I had a habit of masturbate from my 16 years I will masturbate everyday nowadays will it cause any problem to me such that after marriage will I had any problem of not having the children or not will I want to stop that or it was dangerous to my life please privacy is important and I want to know about reason for that and talk to me privately please reply me immediately for that?
Hello Doctor my mother is 56 years old. She is diabetic since age 30. Now she has serious problem with her eyesight and we think its the after-effect of diabetes. How can we go ahead with a cure for this? Thank you Asha.
I m 21 years old and I have lower abdominal pain and lower back pain from 2 weeks and my breasts is also paining and now its becomes sensitive and I had sex with my partner on 5 October after one week I get my periods but in the month of November I didn't get my periods. Than I take HPT kit 5-6 times but it was negative. Than I take a medicine named mensurol in the month of december than I get my periods for 3 days only. 15 days before my ultrasound report was normal. But why my back and lower abdomen is paining? please help me.
I've got fungus disease in my body last 8 mths. I did many treatments .but I never get relief. Tell me what should I do.
I feel very weak after sex n my periods are not normal n since now I feel no pleasure in sex my partner always try to press my breast but I didn't allow him but it becomes very much harder when he stimulate my vagina n I also feel I should allow him should I allows him I fear it will loose n becomes big in size n his penis is not also well erected when I start to stimulate it quickly loosen erection advise something to prolonged sexual time if you need my or his genital organs pic
Kya koi bata Sakta hai ki .hasthmethun se Jo kamjori aai hai use kaise dur kre aur sex ka aanand kaise le sakte hai .air hasthmethun ko kaise roke?
I am having nasal allergies .i am getting treatment from ent doctor. Now it is well good. Will allergies be seen in allergies test?
Plzzzz help me . My sex duration is very minimum . In 5. Minutes my sex power becomes lowww. Plzzz help someone.
Sir, I am 39 years old male. I do not have habit of taking alcohol regularly and also I don't use to take pan or gutkas. I am very much interested to involve in sex but my organ (penis) doesn't allow it to tightened itself and fail to fall in sex. Pls suggest me what to do.
My age is 30 years . I have 2 years of marriage due . When having sex 3-5 times is my ejaculation . Or when I put too much power Hu ejaculation seems to be so . And sometimes just a single drop of semen comes out less . Please help me.
Sir muje chest pain hai ecg karya vo normal aya usks bad echo karaya vo bhi normal aya to me abhi kya karu bahut hi stress dimag me rahta hai meri age 25 hai.
Sir/madam, I am the diabetic patient can I use lemon with water, watermelon, cheese and patica bellam (like a sweet item).
When I go outside due to dust I have allergy give me the solution. But when I stay more frequently in the ac I too get cough what to do.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.