Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R JeyaramanYour feedback matters!
I am having excessive bleeding during bowel movement, also I can feel pinworms movement in the anal area and it is very painful. What should I do?
I am 53 year old male. It has beenm reported that I have enlarged prostrate only marginal. Psa is. 41. Suggest me ayrvedic treatment.
Sir, Good Morning, i have a problem, of urinal, (again --again) there is no DIABETES, and other problem to me, but my problem is this only. Please tell me any medicine for this problem, yes i a take tea 3-4 times in a day, if i do not take tea than i suffer with headpain problem. Regards
Homeopathy medicine for frequent urination. I am diabetic since 3 years and my sugar levels are normal. I get more urination in the morning. Generally I take around 2 ltrs of water in the morning. But I go for urine upto in the evening around 8 times. Average I take around 3 1/2 ltrs in a day. During night I get urine only once. Pl suggest good medicine. I have also hypertension.
After having sex or masturbation in night, next morning 1st urine will come in" start & stop" manner. It means, it starts then stop then again start and then again stop, like this 2-3 times. And body feels like that there is less force in body to throw urine out of the body. What is the reason?
I am 24 years old female. I have lump above anus and below it. Sometimes blood in stool . what should i do ?.
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.