Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R H Govardhan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R H GovardhanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am having epigastric pain which radiates in back since last two three months which is relieved by walking. The pain remains for couple of hours. I had PPI for 2 months and was also treated for HPylori a month back after endoscopy which came positive however the rest of it was normal. USG was also normal. I constantly have a discomfort in my abdomen region. Recently, I again had the same pain for which I was asked to get an amylase test. The test results was 116 (reference range for lab <90). Is this high or due to pancreatitis? Please suggest?
My brother have serious pain on back from shoulders to lower when he sleeps why he has such pains & I need to know what are the symptoms of hiv.
My mother have knee pain. She is 58 years old. She is suffering this from past 1 year. We have taken medicines from various doctor but not getting relief. She fell pain in moving, sitting. Please suggest some medicine, so that she can recover.
MRI findings are suggestive of disc desiccation with posterior disc protrusion at L4-L5 and L5-S1 levels. More severe at L5-S1 level. This is my MRI report says, is there anything to worry about it. Please tell me what should I do in this condition.In the initial days I had lower back pain and pain in both knees also but the pain is decreasing day by day.
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.