Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. R H GovardhanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and I am suffering with lower jaw pain on joint. Only on left side from last 6 days. Is it thyroid disease? What is the cure and what should I do?
My grandmom had a lump in her left breast & it got operated (removed) around 8 years ago & she is having severe knee pain from many years. Now her left arm has swollen badly which pains her kindly suggest treatment either homemade or else which would help in reducing her swollen arm & reasons why she is facing so much problems. Thanks.
I'm 20 years old from last 2 months I'm feeling backpain and I also had used one ointment but it didn't affect that much. So please give answer and what to do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe back pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 20 yes old and I have a lot of pain in my back and joints, is it normal? Some say its dangerous, some say it's due to extra workload? Please help me!
I am 28 year old and in accountancy profession and I have neck and shoulder pain from last 2 months approx. I approached acupressure and also take medicine but no relief.
Septic Arthritis of Hip is relatively uncommon condition in children, but it should be suspected in a child who is ill, toxic and unable to walk. Movement of the affected joint is not possible because of pain. Diagnosis is confirmed by raised white cell count and erythrocyte sedimentation rate(ESR) and perhaps by effusion on ultrasound images. No test is perfectly sensitive or specific, so expert clinical judgement is required.
Urgent surgical drainage should be done to save the hip joint from destruction or to reduce the risk of late osteoarthritis.
- Diagnosis may be particularly difficult in neonates.
- Staphylococcus aureus is the usual infective organism.
- Patient will need long term antibiotic therapy.
- Weight bearing should be avoided until complete recovery.
My husband is 31yrs old & fours years back he met with an road accident & got head injury due to which his right side is paralyzed. Now he has recovered a little but cannot use his right hand for working & lack proper balance from right leg. physiotherapy & regular exercise is going on. I want to know if he will recover fully in future. His speech is also trembling.
First of all pranam 2 you sir or madam. I am 22 years old my father is in private job and my father is suffering from severe pain from 15 ye he has pain on his neck and backbone. He suffer a lot when the pain stats on neck portion with this his pain start on headache and he suffers a lot. My father consult so many doctors but nothing else. Medicine provided only jab tak medicine he is taking only then after wards same problem occur. In cold time he suffers a lot pain. So please sir help me for giving some medical treatment to my father. I will always thankful to you.
I have right hand pain in two months. Y that pain was came?. I was already see ECG. It have no problems.
I wanna ask something related about my dad He has disc problem at the back Because of the back his blood circulation have been stopped to the legs so he could not walk for long time.
Hi, My son (30 yrs old), is suffering from low grade fever for the last 10 days. In the morning his temperature is 97.8 and at afternoon (1-12 pm) it is 98.6. After that any time between 1 to 3 PM it rises to 99.2 and at night its is again 98.8. He has lower backache, lags paining fatigue and heaviness on the head. The doctor has diagnosed it as viral fever. He is taking Cetodem AZ for the last 10 days. But the fever pattern is the same. Kin dly explain the reason and treatment and if any test is required. He had done Widal test, but it is negative (1/40) only. Please help we are very much worried now.
I am 30 year old F. Have three kids now. Eldest is 8 year old now. I have aching in my left arm for 2 years now. I don't know how it got started but I doubt it is due to my sleeping pattern, as I tend to breast all feed my children's from the left side (as per my comfort. But now it is getting worse as I sometimes finds difficult to sleep off due to ache or feels an uneasy sensation in that area. I have tried massaging through the local practitioners many times as Medical docs couldn't help. What Should I do HELP.
I am suffering from Legs pain,very less sleep and weights are not increasing pls give me advice about my health which precautions may be taken.
How should you approach pain caused due to sports injuries??
Sports injuries can happen to any person who engages in sporting activities. These affect full-time athletes as well as those who partake in sports and exercising on an occasional basis. Most sports injuries are acute and affect the muscles and skeletal system. Usually, they are not chronic unless caused by a grave accident or left untreated.
The most common types of injuries caused due to sports are as follows:
Treatment of sports injuries depends on a number of factors such as the type of injury, part of the body affected, the intensity of the pain, and the patient's age and medical history.
Accordingly, the most common ways of approaching the pain caused by sports injuries are:
- Immediate remedies: Several quick aid, home remedies are used to treat pain that is caused by minor injuries to muscles, such as sprains and strains. It involves alleviation of pain through rest, using ice packs and hot water bags, wearing supports and elastic compression bandages.
- Medication: Many medicines such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills, creams and sprays effectively reduce pain caused by sports injuries. In extreme cases, morphine and codeine are also prescribed.
- Physical therapy: A number of injuries can be treated and cured through certain exercise and workout routines. These aim at stretching and strengthening the affected area to provide pain relief through increased flexibility and muscle activity.
- Injections: Various substances and chemical compounds can be injected into the injured area which works on the affected ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Surgical procedures: This is generally resorted to in case of damage to the skeleton in the form of broken bones and cracked ribs.
- Interventional Pain relieving procedures: These include regenerative or stem cell therapy, and neuromodulation techniques using radio frequency current. They may result in best results without any tissue cutting or damage. A pain specialist may be able to help you best in that case.
Devising the exact treatment method requires a thorough examination of the injury. Diagnosis can only be provided after taking into consideration the many factors that affect treatment. The method of treatment varies from case to case and consequently, the recovery time also differs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.