Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Govindarajan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R. GovindarajanYour feedback matters!
Yes I visited Dr Govindarajan. I got his advice and I feel relieved.
My wife is 26 years old. She is suffering from pcos problem and under treatment. Doctor gave her hcg injection for ovulation. After fifteen days her period began. Now my wife is feeling frequent urination and pain during urination. Please suggest me treatment for it.
Surgery was done 6 months ago for anal fissures and now I am in doctor's advice to keep my stool soft by taking high fiber diet, lots of water, green vegetables and fruits, avoiding oily and spicy food, avoiding fast and junk food but as my digestive power is very weak and I am underweight only 41 in age 23 height 161 cm still suddenly my stool becomes hard so my question is that time what I should do to avoid fissure? I should do to give strain to pass the stool .pls tell in details so that hard stool easily pass and I shall not get anal fissure.
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated.