Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. R. GovindarajanYour feedback matters!
Yes I visited Dr Govindarajan. I got his advice and I feel relieved.
Problem of kidney stone in 1 month any help or medicine for treatment please urgent Stone size 4mm left kidney and right kidney.
My mother age 65 is suffering from ckd of kidney & has BP. We consulted a nephrologist who advice us that protein has to be cut . With BP medicine he gave Tab Septasteril (alpha ketoanalogue. For 3 month we strictly restricted protein & gave recommend medicines but there was no improvement. We went to nearby nephrologist with previous case history. He continue the BP medicine but gave protein powder name live o life powder. I am confused whether to continue cut protein as told by doctor 1 Or to give protein powder as told by doctor 2. Pls advice.
Hello I am suffering from kidney stone from past 3 months. I was also operated one for same. For some reason stone is getting formed in my body within a very sort span of time, after I started with medication. So 1st new stone was formed after 10 days of surgery 2nd new stone was formed after 25 to 30 days of surgery and now the latest new stone is formed after 2 months. I currently have 5 stones in my body and 3 stones are already removed. Quick formation of stone is normal? I am really worried Is there bay remedy to this I am already on vaccination.
Hello drs. Meri bhanji 5 years ki hai use urine infection hua hai Dr. Ki dawai dilayi hai use baar baar urine aa rha hai. Aur fevar tez aa rha hai please koi adviced dijiye.
I frequently urge to urinate little often and it's irritating while passing urine. Sometimes I get itching in the intimate areas though I wash it with v-wash (lactacyd). Suggest me a medication and free from the tension I go through.
I have been seeing white flake like things in my urine for almost two weeks now however the urine color is fine. I have sore breasts and I get frequent pains in my tummy and back. My urination has increased. What could it be. Please suggest.
Right kidney shows two echogenic calculi 8.4 mm and 5.8 mm in diameter in mid polar calyx .sir there has any chances of removal with out surgery please suggest sir.
I am 25 years old male, and I am married man, some time my sperm leak through urine please tell what is the remedy for it.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.