Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R GnanamYour feedback matters!
I have got symptoms of periods as my period date last month was 14 th Jan....Bt still periods have not started....as I have to go for travelling after one day so today I took the tablet regestrone to delay the periods. So I want to ask will it work now?? Is this safe to take the tablet after getting symptoms??
I was having cyst in my ovary, I had Medicine for 3 months, after that cyst got dissolved. Now after 2 months I missed my period by 2 days till now. Should I go for pregnancy test at home. Or there is a possibility that cyst has come up again?
I am feeling very dull since 3-4 days. 4 days back I have seen some blood in my urine and next day it was fine. But before that I was feeling very much normal. I am also smoking since six years. I read about blood in urine and I got scared. But other than the blood I haven't found any symptoms written in that article. No pain nothing. Please help me with my problem.
Madam, In my USG report fluid level is adequate and mild polyhudrous, that why doctor has suggested me do not use sugar and also for sugar test and CBC test. I am 9 mnth pregnant, I hd sugar test two times bt report was normal. My prevs. HB level was 11.3. please guide me about the effect of polyhydrous amniotic fluid. My 1st delivery was in nov. 2011, pph and D.
Hello Dr. Meri abi delivery hue h, or main minimum theen sal tk pregnant nhi hona chati hu, Mujhe kya karna chacheye, kya precosion ya kon si medicine lena chaeye, please tell me!
My wife is getting breast pain. Her age is 23 weight is 40. If I touch the breast I can feel something hard. And we are planing for baby from 3 months. She didn't get her periods from 11 weeks. Why that pain? And why she didn't get periods? Can someone explain clearly please. Thank you.
Yellowish white, thick, clumpy, slime like consistency dicharge from my vagina that smells awful. Is it any kind of yeast infection? i'm 20 years old.
I am 26 year old lady. I gave birth to my child in march. I do not have enough breastmilk. Can you tell me any medicine for increasing breast milk?
Am reducing my weight what should be my ideal breakfast and I am walking daily 12 kmsI want to avoid smoking and tobacco even I tried but I am facing so any procedure or tablets to avoid My sister has pcos problem. She treats from gyno Doctor in two times. But her problem hasn't gone.
We are married for 8 months. We are having unprotected sex. Have not conceived yet. Recently she has been consulted with a doctors. USG done. Normal found. Prescribed iron. Vitamin tablets. Still not conceiving. Help.what should we do. Should we wait?
I am 22 years old. My periods are irregular all time. Sometimes it's 45 days 1 month 2 months. Now its been 3 months from now. What should I do?
Fat and cellulite though are different forms of the fat cells must be eliminated from the body when in excess so that you can lead a better and healthier life. While removal of deep tissue fat which resides underneath skin is possible with many therapies, the cellulite which resides loosely adhered to the skin just under it, is stubborn and tough to remove. That is why effective treatment methods like Endermology have been brought into practice since the 1980s which helps in weight loss as well as inch loss. This is the first cellulite and fat loss treatment, which has been approved by the FDA too.
This is a non invasive treatment, and is a painless and permanent solution against cellulite wherein no scarring or surgery is done. To prepare the body for the treatment, one must follow the below 5 methods, which will let the effect of the weight loss/fat loss treatment to be more visible and faster.
- Get cellulite treatment: The cellulite removal endermologic treatment is a special treatment, which is done with the help of two rollers and a vacuum suction machine. The rollers roll or knead the skin and create a suction force in the loose skin superficially. This makes the fat cells in the body under the skin, release the cellulite which is very effective for belly weight loss. The warmth from the treatment initiates lymphatic flow, and good blood circulation in the body, thus increasing fat metabolism.
- Maintain regularity of treatment: The treatment has a schedule, and the best results are obtained only when you maintain regularity. You cannot skip the sessions. 14-28 weight loss/fat loss sessions are required initially within 1-2 weeks. This has to be done as suggested by the health and treatment expert. From the 6th session onwards, fat loss results will start to get visible gradually.
- Stay hydrated for the treatment: It's a mandate that you keep hydration levels in the body optimum to receive full benefits from the Endermology treatment. Ideally, 5 cups of water intake is must before you start a session.
- HIFU Treatment- the next level: High-Intensity Focalized Ultrasound is the next level of treatment, wherein the ultrasound waves are targeted on the skin areas at thighs, abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, etc., which contain cellulite. This ruptures the deep-laid fat cells, and then the fat is induced to get drained through the lymphatic system further enhancing the weight loss.
- Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet: A healthy lifestyle with no liquor and smoking, no late nights or drug abuse, and no stress, etc. is needed. Diet has to be a low calorie, balanced diet, and all junk and oily food filled with unsaturated fats must be avoided. Light exercises or moderate to heavy as per the capacity of the body must be encouraged to see the effects of Endermology to become permanent.