Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R Ezhil ArasanYour feedback matters!
I have sexual problems. Premature ejaculations, don't feel strength in penis. Have pain while peeing. Pls suggest.
My 70 days baby suffer from severe cold and cough and also nose blocking and rashes in motioning area.
I don't know if this is casual or a problem with me, I have some doubts about my sexual aspects. Basically if I watch porn I feel much more pleasure then in bed, and not that I had done it many times, it will max like 2-3 times till now at the age of 26. I can't even perform well, I mean I start well but then within few minutes something happens and everything (erection, pleasure, confidence, energy) goes down and I feel very bad and under confident. May be that's the reason I don't go for this anymore even tough if I have options, it's mentally disturbing. Is there any way to improve these things?
Past few days I feel dat my urge to sexual intercourse is getting less. Even my erection is not staying for long time. But if I perform after few days den its like ok. Why is it so.
Hlo I am just 20 but my sex ability about 4 to 5 hours there is always problem I spend too much tym on my girlfriend the sperm is comes out about 4 hours minimum in first when I take 15 min rest and starts for second tym then second tym I try hard but sperm will noy comes out. I just wana real sex of 10 mints. please help me.
Celiac disease is a condition in which the small intestine becomes sensitive and reactive to gluten, leading to difficulty in digesting food. Gluten is a kind of a protein found in wheat or barley. In reality, if either of the partners is suffering from celiac disease then you are prone to fertility related issues.
Impact of Celiac disease
As compared to men, this disease is more common among women in general. Women suffering from the disease are generally more prone to infertility and other genealogical problems like preterm births and miscarriages. In the case of men, the disease causes the infertility problems including sperm abnormalities such as low count, abnormal shape, reduced function and such others. Additionally, men with the untreated celiac disease might also have reduced levels to testosterone.
Infertility and Celiac disease
Infertility is one of the lesser known effects of the celiac disease, which is relatively uncommon amongst people. The disease causes infertility by affecting the menstrual cycle among women either in a direct or indirect manner. Some of the infertility related problems caused due the disease are listed below.
- Delayed occurrence of menstruation
- Early menopause
- Secondary amenorrhea (a medical condition associated with sudden cessation of menstruation for 6 months or more)
- Hormonal disruptions and abnormal changes
Celiac disease is usually diagnosed by its own set of underlying symptoms such as chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), iron-deficiency anemia, and such others. Additionally, the condition can be diagnosed if a person is having repeated miscarriages or inability to conceive for unidentified causes.
What can you do about it?
If you experience symptoms of Celiac disease, consult your doctor at the earliest and follow the treatments and preventative measures suggested. Additionally, you can also consult a dietician who will help you to move on to a low grain or no grain diet that would help you further to avoid the disease.
I've got some discomfort, in my chest instead of anxiety & fears, sometimes I feel that i'm going to die and early or just now etc. But here's the thing on of my greatest concerns about, myself is that it's sort of feels like, my heart is stopping for a while or skipping the beats, & often time when I take deep breaths & by the way, it's terrifying and scary! can anyone help me out with this!
I had an accident in which there was a minor head injury. Hairs at the injured lost have permanently lost. How can I grow them again.
Fever for last 4 days only in evening time to mid night, all joints with back bone are paining, and headache at fever time.
I am a boy of 15 years old and I am in a bad habit of masturbating .because of this I am not able to concentrate on my studies and tomorrow is my exam. So please suggest me some ideas so that I can study well.
When I have sex with my wife the sperms come out very fast. Wht should I do. To enjoy more time sex.
Are all wheat breads better for you than white bread? And when I eat wheat bread it turns to constipation, why?
Hi am 30 years male, I have pre mature ejaculation issues, recently I went to massage parlour while massaging my back therapist touched my balls several times and I got ejaculated is this a very serious health issues, kindly pls suggest.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled.