Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. R DhayanidhiYour feedback matters!
Hello doc I am having a lower back problem from 1 month. Doc advice me for xray. And the report is showing that straightening of lumbar spine is seen with loss of normal lordatic curvature. What does it mean .can you help me in this by how to cure this problem NOTE I have also taken Physio therapy but works for short time.
I know what had happened to my lower side of my back .paining very badly. I am doing hot fermentation and exercise but all theses work for time being.
My wife aged 50 is having back pain with pain in leg below knee. She is unable to sit and walk. A nurse at L4 l5 is suppressing. Immediate remedy solicited.
I am a 28 yr old female and having pain at left side in my left knee from 1 month. This pain is not for always. But when I go down stairs I feel the pain. And at the time of running also pain is felt.
I am 36 years old last few years before I have muscular stiffness in back & when I attend doctor he suggest me to wear corset belt can you suggest me for how many time I will us this since right now I have no pain?
Sir have back pain problem since 5 years when I sleep that time it pains I have shown many doctors but not get solutions please guide me what is solution.
My mother has pain in their knee. Everytime she sit she cannot sit up due to knee pain. So give me some suggestions that help my mother problem.
I feel some sort of mild pain in both the knees. I am not interested for allopathy treatment. Can you suggest for ayurvedic treatment. It will be nice of you if you can suggest hospitals in Kolkata and Bangalore.
I am suffering from running nose and also high fever headache, joint pain,i want to sleep 24 hrs, acute weakness, my fever goes down for 5 hrs. After taking calpol and again returns back. Is it common cold?
Hiii my leg was fracture and nerves were stretched now my leg is paining wt I should for that when I am going to doctor they are saying nothing problem there in leg and frm that I became short and thin wt I should do to grow height and fat.
Dear sir my problem is my back bone is pain for 2months what solution this problem sir I am 27year old women.
Gone are the days when mostly elderly people complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 19 year old guy and I am having a shoulder ache since last 5 months. because I suffered a muscle pull in the gym while holding a heavy weight dumble.
Hello sir, I am facing problem in spinal cord. Because I use to study more then 3 hours. What should i do?
After running or playing tennis I feel pain in my right buttock and also feel some sort of vibrations in calf muscle in my right leg. Pain is from last 8-9 months. Done x-ray and mri but the problem is still not diagnosed by any doctor.
I am 30 years old my knee are voice in the walking time and some time seating then one knee are very painful.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.