Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. R ChandrasekarYour feedback matters!
I have eye power -0.75 spherical. And I want to know that should I wear my glasses for all time? If not then when should I wear it ?should I wear it when I am doing laptop work or should I wear during using my phone?
So you have a red eyes without any pain discharge and itching. So you can just try with phenyl eye drop 4 times a day. This should a help.
My power in both eyes was - 1.75 D for the past 8 years now it became - 2.00. Should I do Lasik? I heard it's not safe. How can I fix this. Wearing specs have only worsened my situation. I am a pure vegan I haven't eaten any meat or fish or eggs in my life. I do drink milk. Also I feel like getting old. My hair is starting to get Grey. I am only 22. Is there any alternative for Lasik.
Sir, I have long sihtdeness problem. I have been using spectacles for 6 years and the power is increasing. Doctors have told me not to undergo surgery right now. Can I undergo for it. What should I do to improve my vision?
Hii from few days my eyes becomes red and I am nt able to see clearly is it is a sign of eye side week or some thing else.
I have pain in my half side of brain (in the right side )and the whole mind is feeling like heavy. Sometimes I feel pain behind my eyes, I am using glasses.
Sir I have cylindrical power of 0.25 and spherical power of 4.00 Which type of lenses are best suited for me Disposable or yearly Also disposable one's start with a cylindrical power of 0.75.
I am 22 year male and I undergo head pain thrice a week I have taken a ct scan and checked my eyes bt both the reports were normal what to do?
I have low vision of eye sight so what should I do to cure my eyes properly and to cure my vision of eyes.
Hello doctor, I am 19 year old. I have c3r disease in eye. My eyeshight no. Is 3. What cani do. My eye sight gone weak day by day.Please do help me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.