Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. R. BalakrishnanYour feedback matters!
Sir during erection my pennis not temper properly. At early stages the temper level was good but now the temper level was weak. Suggest some natural ways to get temper and stiff pennis during erection.
Sir, my friend has psychological problem. He is always going doubt about his friends. how to keep him away from these thoughts?
Hello , I need a suggestion , doctor says without diagnosis I have bipolar disorder and I am confused about his prediction . I am taking medicine from last 1 and half year . Suggest me where I can go what I have to do now .
Dear doctor, You are requested to kindly recommend supplements for production of new neurons in the hippocampus of brain as that is the only center of regeneration of brain. Those supplements if cross blood brain barrier will help cure schizophrenia patients. We will be highly obliged and thankful to you.
But my husband gets anger whenever I want to share things. As you rightly said communication matters but sometimes I do not understand what he tries to communicate when I ask him for the next time he gets anger on me and scolds me. Secondly he does not share anything with me he shares all good and bad to his mother only, which is quite hurting me. I feel that he does not know to balance between mother and wife. Moreover we do not have privacy to talk to each since my mother in law sleeps with us. It is just become routine come to office, go home work, take care of your kid, sleep and next day your routine begins. I seriously do not know whether he loves me or not. I do not know how to come out of this issue. Am getting depressed since I do not have a supporting hand at home. Please tell me how to go about it. I tend to forget many things nothing is getting registered in my mind. Sometimes I feel lonely frustrated and feel why am living on this earth. Please counsel me on this issue and how should I live.
I am feeling very nervous sometimes. Sometimes I am very tensed without reason, I mean by thinking so many things.
I was recovered from typhoid two months back. Now I am suffering from sever muscle pain in both my legs above and below knee.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.