Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R. Arun MozhiYour feedback matters!
How angioplasty is done in case of a patient with 70% blockage in right pulmonary artery? The patient has diabetes.
I am 63 years old and my general health has been normal except for borderline blood sugar for which I am taking Tab Glucophage 500 twice daily for the last 7 to 8 years. My problem is that while I was maintaining a weight of 69 to 71 kg for almost 10 years till the year 2012, I started losing weight and have reached a figure of 64 to 65 kgs. The loss has stopped now but I feel I am underweight for my height of 5 feet 10 inches. All the medical tests for all parameters are found normal. Is the loss age related? Any scope for gaining a coup! e of kilograms and look a little more healthy? Kindly help.
My mothers age is 50 years and she is suffering from diabetes. While fasting her glucose level is 247 and she has leg ache and she has totally dried up and became more thin. She gets burning sensation in her feet and hand. and she has feet ache. and has more pain in the right side of her back.
My thyroid level tsh level z 3.47.and from 8 months am suffering from cold. Like neck pain, it z always paining below my ear. I don't HV running nose and I feel cough remains their. I take clavam medicine.
Lot of Acidity problems both for us I.e. Me and wife. Pl let me know any medicine from which the problem stops once for all and does not have any side effects. I have High BP, Cholesterol and thyroid problems and my wife has thyroid problem. I take Ecosprin AV75, telista AM, betacard 50 mg , zyloric & Thyronorm 75 mg,; and my wife takes thyronorm 75 mg only.
I have done LIPID PROFILE today. The result are cholesterol 112Mg. LDL 46.2Mg. HDL 29Mg. Triglycerides 184Mg. Also done and Result Uric Acid 4.4Mg. Blood Sugar (Fasting) 76mg. Blood sugar (PP) 100Mg. Hemoglobin 12% Any problem for Heart Decease in Future? And any medicine prescribe for me for control Triglycerides.
If you have thyroid disease -- whether you are hypothyroid (underactive thyroid) or hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid), whether you hashimoto's, graves' disease, or other conditions, what you eat can have an impact on your health. Here are ten things to know about thyroid conditions and your diet, food and beverages, and their interaction with your health and medications.
- Goitrogens are substances -- occurring naturally in certain foods -- that can cause your thyroid gland to enlarge. The main goitrogenic foods are cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and cabbage, among others, as well as soy foods. Goitrogenic foods can also function like an antithyroid drug and actually slow down the thyroid and make it underactive (hypothyroidism.)
- Coconut oil recommended for thyroid patients, and while it can be a healthful option, it's not a cure
- One should not take coffee until an hour after you've taken your thyroid hormone replacement medication. Otherwise, the coffee can affect absorption, and make your thyroid medication less effective.
- Iodized salt in some areas of the world, iodized salt is an essential way to prevent iodine deficiency, cretinism and retardation due to iodine deficiency in pregnant women.
- Many thyroid patients struggle with constipation, and extra weight. One of the key tactics that can help is increasing fiber intake, particularly from foods.
- One of the most powerful things thyroid patients can do to help their health and metabolism is to drink enough water. Water helps your metabolism function more efficiently, and can help reduce your appetite, get rid of water retention and bloating, improve your digestion and elimination, and combat constipation.