Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R Anandan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R AnandanYour feedback matters!
Respected sir having GERD from last 5 months .bad breathing sore throat chest pain is significant symptoms. I am taking medicines Ganaton total and Librium 10 mg prescribed by doctor symptoms is improving but belching is persistent Respected sir I want to ask can this problem cured completely. And if cured can it come back. Will I have to avoid spicy food for my lifetime. Age 25 weight 57 kg Respected sir please answer in detail. How much time it will take in completely cure.
I am 23 years old female and I have dark circle problem, I tried many things but as its genetic problem, nothing helps. Last year I took skin treatment, it helps for 2 months but when I stop taking medicine again same thing happened. Please suggest.
I am quite fair but my penis and testes have become dark in colour I seriously want to lighten it as it gives me unhygienic look.
I am 22 year old male .what is the solution for black spots on face. Please suggest me natural remedy. Thanks in advance.
Am 26 years old. Am fair coloured. The problem with me is, the genital area colour is too dark. Is there any remedy to get it somewhat lighter. It may be natural that the colour is dark, but I need a solution to get the skin tone of that area light.
Hello doctor my self megha. I am 28years old women I have blackish skin what should I do for glow my colour.
On 23 of july I started having itching on my anal region on 24th I went to a skin specialist she gave me some ointment and tablets and after using it my problem got worse. I was not able to sit as there were wounds all over the anal area. Then I went to a general surgeon as suggested by the skin specialist. After check up he said its anal fissure at 6 o'clock but I did not have any pain while passing stool but while cleaning I was experiencing itching as well as burning sensation now after using abzorb powder and xylocaine 2% for about a week the prob is better but I still can see some redness and wounds near the anal area.
I am 82 male no bp no sugar after my surgery for colon cancer 2.5 years ago I am passing mucous sometimes with stools sometime only mucous with blood what is the remedy?
My face skin is very hard due to regular shaving. Now it became rough. Any solution to make smooth. Can I use olive oil for make my skin smooth.
Hi I am 30 years old I have been following a diet which consist of eggs and chicken for 2-3 months in order to loose fat as I was overweight, and last week I had gone to a party where I ate Chinese food and after that I have been getting pain in the anus area no blood or diarrhea, I have been to a doctor he gave me medicines for 7 days and said if I do not feel okay see me after 7 days, for the first few days I had burning stools and had a scratchy anus, now I am okay but pain is still there wht should I do please suggest me to get relief from this? Thank you.
My age is 25 years old and my weight is 55.9 kg and my height is 178 cm, I am so slim and thin. I want to glow face and healthy please help me. In my child life I am doing so many time masturbate. Sir please help me.
Hi from kolkata, I have one problem in my both underarm spot, hw could I remove the spot please guide me.
Hi. I have a problem in the prostate gland and discomfort feeling with burning sensation during urination. From 2 or 3 years ago till now I was to mony doctors and made many ultrasound test and prostatic secretion tests and the doctor said that nothing wrong but I feel very bad in my genital organs. What can I do.
I have heard that" Safi" purifies the blood for better skin. Fair. Is there any side effects of that? Or is there home made easy remedy to get face fair and white.
Iam suffering from rashes. The rash is very ichy and it is on my left thigh near to my penis. This am suffering from 3 months but before it is small but now is spreading. Can I get any help.
Mjhe Skin problem hai mera colour dhup m bhot hi jldi dull ho jata h or skin burn lgti h please koi solution btaye.
How to lighten my skin tone and reduce black heads under the eyes? My skin tone is turning dark day by day. Is there any natural way or some cream which can cure this.
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!