Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Quraish M K
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Quraish M KYour feedback matters!
Hello, doctors my father is diabetic patient and his age is 47. He always do abstinence but still his diabetes remain high (fasting near about 200) and also his arms didn't go at back fully or lift up. He is taking a diabetes medicine (glinil-m) Please suggest something for that.
Hello Doctors, is eating peanuts and peanut butter good for hypothyroidism? I am taking 125 mcg Thyronorm every day. I need to know what foods are good and what foods to avoid. I am also under treatment for diabetes and I am using Glyciphage. Thank you for your knowledge.
HI My thyroid has increased from normal to high where range has to be 0.30 - 5.5 and I have 20.24.Can you please suggest me the dose of thyronorm medicine. My height is 5.2" and weight is 72 kgs.
I am 59 yrs. I am diabetic since 7 yrs. Recently my blood sugar levels are fluctuating. Today fbs is 150 yesterday it was 119. Pbs today is 300 yesterday it was 319. Four days it was 240 only. I am following strict diet plan. I am taking gemer 1 mg in the morning from today's onward I am taking 2 mg in the night iam taking vog loyd3d2.3 half tablet. Please advise.
Hi. I'm a diabetics patients. And i'm 45 yrs old. So please suggest me what to eat nd what to not to maintain my sugar level. I'll be waiting for your rpy.
I m 39 yrs, female, 54kgs, 164cms, was feeling uneasy, went for thyroid test. Reports are TSH 0.11, T3-5.56, T4-21.11. please advice.
My mother is having a diabetes, she was taking a tab of glymcor but now I heard about IME 9 tablets with mouringa tablets please inform me about this medicine should I get this med for my mother I heard that its a controller med, please suggest me so that it will be clear and apart from this my mother is feeling very weakness and she is facing a lot of pain and cold in her bottom lower heal of her foot please help me so that she will be fine.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.