Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PushpalathaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor pls suggest a good remedy for bad perspiration odour. I can't go to office. Nor I can manage wid my fmly. Every one tired of this. And it smells vry bad. Even I can't control. I always feel low self esteem. How can I go to office. Even some people complaint of my odour. I am really feel to commit suicide. Please help.
In some days in my face the More pimples are growing pimples so pls solve my problem of my face pls.
How to use berberis aquifolium mother tincture for my black tan on my waist and buttocks? Should I take it internally or externally? Whats the dose and for how long?
Respected sir/madam Am 21 years old ,am using melacare cream and my skin got fair now I need to stop using that cream and my face should remain same fairer ,so please suggest me how to stop using melacare cream with out darkening the skin.
I have been suffering from the problem of white hair can you pls suggest me some home made remedy for the same.
Hlw I am aman from jaipur, I am so worried about my pimples, when I get up early in morning I saw two new pimples daily on my face, I take my advice from doctors but I feel thats is no covered so please give me some solutions which I get rid from these pimples.
whenever I rub my hand of any part of body ex. Face or hand its showing redness skin of specific rub area after rub any specific area of face or hand. How to overcome this problem completely for permanent? Kindly please advice me.
Hair fall is a common problem that is characterized by loss of hair from the scalp. It is a fairly common problem that occurs due to various factors such as pollution, stress and an unhealthy lifestyle. It may also be caused due to hormonal problems and hormonal imbalances within the body.
The various causes of hair fall are:
- Alopecia areata: Alopecia areata is a disorder that is characterized by irregular and scattered bald round patches on the scalp. It either causes hair loss in patches or might result in complete hair loss.
- PCOS: Polycystic ovary syndrome is an endocrine disorder (diseases related to the endocrine system) which leads to hormonal imbalance, resulting in hair fall.
- Thyroid problems: The thyroid glands produce hormones in order to regulate metabolism in the body. The thyroid gland producing excess or less than the usual secretion leads to thinning of hair and hair loss.
- Infections of the scalp: Various infections of the scalp such as infestation by ringworm can cause loss of hair. Ringworm is a type of fungal infection that leads to bald spots and thinning of hair.
- Diet: If your diet lacks in important vitamins and minerals such as ‘biotin’ (Vitamin B present inside an egg yolk) which are required for healthy hair, then you may run the risks of hair loss.
In recent times, Hair Transplant surgery has championed the ways in which you can cure hair fall and hair thinning. Let’s focus on the procedure.
The procedure involves a tool that looks like a transparent rod consisting of multiple knobs. In most cases, a wide comb is attached to the knob. In the initial stages, the hair is separated into partitions and the knots in hair are gotten rid of. An infrared comb is used on various portions of the scalp which is followed by an oil massage for 15 minutes. A moisturizing hair mask is then applied on the hair, after which, it is treated with steam.
The hair is then exposed to ultra rays from a bulb for a few minutes. The entire process takes around 45-50 minutes and you need to wash your hair the following morning. This process improves blood circulation in the scalp, thus reducing hair fall. It also happens to be an effective treatment for dandruff. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic surgeon.
I am 25y male having hair loss problem for more than 7years and having dandruff problem because of it I am losing hairHow can I get rid off hair loss.
I am 19 years old. My problem is pimples are on the face . My lookout very badly. So how should I remove do?
I have acne n my nose fr last 3years I have tries many medicine and many therapy like natural facial etc. But that remains still, not paining, and while pressing nothing comes out, it has formed like a skin, is that curable doctor or can I go for plastic surgery?
I don't know what's happening to my hair. Its falling over and over now. I want to know what are the reasons for hair falling.
Why does the mark of acne stays have tries so many things. Tried home remedies too but again n again same problem using kaya products now for removal Someone rerecommended using bio oil for the same as well as for normal stretch marks please help
I have problems in hair. I daily lose hairs but trying sever shampoos and oils but nothing gain. please help.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
Related Tip: "5 Ways to Deal With Hair Loss"