Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa SudhakarYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I have some pain during intercourse, I could not manage the pain, but no bleeding, no some other problems, this is happen after icsi failed cycle, now ttc for baby, this pain I couldn't interest to do, so want I can do, or this is normal.
I had sex on 10 june and I had my periods on 12 june with normal flow and for normal 4 days. What are chances of pregnancy and I had my periods in may on 5 may and in this month awaited. Plzzz guide me I am so much tensed and plzz tell me the MTP cost so if I pregnant then I can arrange the money please answer my questions please.
I hav unprotected sex 9 10 days ago. I am sure dt der is no ejaculation inside bt I still miss my periods. My date was 28 april. I take one femilon tablet on 29 april. Is their any chances of pregnancy? And if it is so can you prescribe me any pill so I can not conceive. Or any thing else so that I hav my periods early. As. I alrdy take one femilon tablet so can I continue it.
I have a relationship from last 6 years and I lost my virginity now my marriage is arranged with another person I don't want to tell him about my relationship. Will you please help me to get out of it? And i'm not that much reach ki I do certain surgery?
Gaining muscle mass is not only about looking good, it also has health benefits. It plays a critical role in promoting metabolic health, bone strength, maintaining body weight and reduces stress. Gaining muscles also have positive effects on obesity, disease recovery, aging and bone density. There are beneficial diet plans that one can follow to build muscle mass and live a healthy life.
Here are some super foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
- Lean Beef - Beef is packed with protein and nutrients such as zinc, iron, and Vitamin B. An 85-gram serving contains 154 calories with increased level of amino acids that promotes the growth of muscles.
- Cottage Cheese - It is one of the most beneficial dairy products to consume which contains protein, Vitamin B12, calcium and other nutrients that help build muscles.
- Chicken - Chicken is another product you can include in your diet that helps maintain weight, bone density and gain muscles. It introduces high-quality protein in your constitution which is required to maintain good health.
- Eggs - Eggs should be a staple in your diet if you want to build muscles. It has amino acids, proteins, Vitamin D and choline, a good kind of fat that is needed to maintain and gain muscles.
The importance of muscles
- Metabolism - Gaining muscles boosts metabolism in many ways. It controls fat gain and prevents obesity and diabetes.
- Bone density - Bone density is an important issue, especially among women and the elderly. Building muscles can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Recovery from disease - Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Related Tip: 4 ways to gain weight?
Its my cycle day 22. I am having white stretchy discharge. My period date was 17 march. And I ovulated on 3 april. My breast are very tender. Feeling tired. Am I pregnant.
I feel vormiting all the time ab mai confuse hu I am pregnant or not. Bt I dnt have any test yet. Beze mjhy sirf 6 days ho gyaa hai sex kre hue. What I should do. I am really confused mjhy kaisay pta chalega, I am pregnant or not aur mere periods abhi next month hai.
Hello I am married women I was on birth pills for five years now its more than 8 months I am trying to conceive but I am not able to do it please help.
- Lose weight if overweight or obese.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise regularly for atleast 30mins.
- Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Choose low fat dairy products over the high fat dairy products.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Include proteins like fish, lean chicken but in baked, boiled or grilled.
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Reduce the intake of salt and can use herbs, lemon.
- Avoid sugary and processed foods.
- Avoid fast food and fried food.
- Avoid saturated fats.
- Don’t take stress.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"
Hello. Im married. N its going to be 3 years on dis feb. I am having irregular periods bt frm last 3 months my periods wer regular. Bt dis tym I again missed my periods n its been almost 20 days up. I tested pregnancy thrice bt its negative al the tym. I hav thyroid. Bt its normal. Wt can be the reason fr dis. N can I plan my pregnancy nw? I mean b4 dis periods cum. Wt to do? please help me.
I am having severe itching in the place where we pass urine y it is so it is a serious problem and I am having a irregular periods.
I had my periods last week. Just after it ended I had unprotected sex the next day and took an birth control pill the next day. I have got my periods again this week. Thats exactly a week from when I finish my last period. Is there anything to be worried about?
Hello Doctor . Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 10-July-2016 and on the same day she had ipill within 5 hours than later on 18-July-2016 that's after 8 days we again had unprotected sex and on same day she had ipill within 6 hours and her period date was on 21-July-2016 and she had little bleeding but I think that wasn't her period . Till now she haven't got her periods and those days when she took ipill she was on her prescribed medicines for her acne will the ipill had turned ineffective because of that other medicine please Doctor explain me in brief I am getting worried about her is she pregnant or not please help I would appreciate it. Thank you !
Mam mujhe ye jana hai ki meri wife ki MC 28 June ko aayi thi or 30 june ko shadi thi. Uska period 4 din rehta hai. Maine 3 se 5 july ko with out protection kiya to kya wo pregnant ho sakti hai. Uska mc 28 din ka rehta hai to uske hissab se 25 july ko mc aani thi or mere usse 26 ko. Lekin ab tak uski M C nai aayi kya karan hai. please solve my problem.
I'm pregnant of 5 months. For last 2 months I suffer with sneezing and cold problem. Is their any solution to get it off.
She has a severe pain on both sides of her breasts. It often occurs and lasts for 10 to 15 days. And her periods also lasts for 1 day.
What is LASIK ?
Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK) uses a computer controlled laser to reshape the eye's cornea ( the transparent part in the front region of the eye), so as to enable light passing through it to focus correctly onto the retina of the eye.
When do you need this surgery?
This surgical procedure is ideal for people having following conditions making spectacle use mandatory :
1. Myopia or nearsightedness - Far off objects appears blurry
2. Hypermetropia or farsightedness - Close objects appear indistinct
3. Astigmatism - Overall fuzzy vision
Facts about the surgery -
- Practically painless procedure done under numbing drops
- Short surgery time as well as recovery time
- No use of stitches
- Reduced dependency on glasses and contact lenses
- Better vision as compared to vision through high power glasses
- Minimum age to opt for the procedure is 18 years
LASIK in Presbyopia or Presbylasik:
The surgery can also be opted for individuals who suffer from presbyopia, which is long-sightedness brought on by the loss of flexibility of the eye lens, and usually occurs in individuals in their middle and old age. The condition renders individuals with the inability to focus on objects that are close by, leading to difficulty in reading smaller prints or doing chores close up.
In Presbylasik or Multifocal LASIK different power zones are created for seeing at varying distances - near , intermediate and distance vision.Consulting a doctor is best as he or she can help you to decide on the right course of action.
Related Tip: 4 Tips for a Great Eyesight