Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Puratchi Rasan N.V.Your feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I have been suffering from back pain since last 5 days and I did not use any medicines. Will you please suggest some physical exercises to get rid of it?
My friend having a continuous back pain for last few months and she is quite healthy as well.She had a survical as well.She had a asthma problem as well.Please recommend some exercise or else to live smooth life. Regards,
I had an injury of elbow joint. Dr. has suggested to go for joint replacement surgery. Is there any other alternative possible for the same?
I was suffering from mild fever from yesterday and I had feel vomiting even when I eating my favorite foods my knee was getting more pain and I got cold too, is this symptoms will lead to some viral fever please clarify my doubt.
Hi doc, how to improve back muscle strength? I also have muscle spasm in cold season. It's Sudden occurrence and becomes worse by walking. Please advice.
Good evening sir/madam I will get very horrible abdominal, back and legs pain and vomiting sensation first day of my menstrual cycle I am suffering with this pain from last 10 years I consulted many doctors they will say their is no problem once you get marry it will reduce please help me how reduce this pain.
I am suffering from postural back ache. I have consulted many doctors for it. Took so many medicines yet no result came out. The pain is unbearable. Please help.
I am a heart patient and was also headache and back pain. I am a old man. My stomach is already infection. So in this case what should I do?
Hi myself I'm a regular gym goer and the issue is from last few days I'm feeling pain in my back and that is also in the lower half specially in the nights while sleeping pls help me in this regards.
I am a student.. Last two days I'm not feeling well. I have pain on my shoulder . Than You suggest some medical advice.
Due to hip pain approached Ms. Ortho then he preferred MRI for Lumbar Spine IMPRESSION: Bulging L5-S1 disc with Central protrusion, osteophytes causing impingement On the a and encroachment ofneural foramina.
Chronic pain is one that lasts for a long time or might even last for a lifetime. It could either be seasonal - that you would experience only in winters, or it may be persist throughout the year. There are many ways to cope with or get rid of chronic pain.
Mentioned below are ten ways in which you can deal with chronic pain:
- Meditation: Meditation and deep breathing can help ease pain and strain on the muscles. Concentrating on the breath, overlooking your thoughts, causes the body to unwind. While you can learn to meditate by yourself, taking a class is a better idea.
- Lessen stress in your life: Negative sentiments like depression, uneasiness, stress, and outrage can make the body more sensitive to pain. By figuring out how to take control of anxiety, you may discover some relief from pain.
- Help get rid of pain with the natural endorphins from exercising: Endorphins are cerebrum chemicals that enhance your mind-set while blocking pain signals. Exercise has another pain decreasing impact - it reinforces muscles, preventing re-damage and further pain. Furthermore, practice can hold your weight down, decrease heart problems and control glucose levels - particularly critical if you have diabetes.
- Cutting down on alcohol: It is not easy to rest with pain and liquor can aggravate pain issues. In case you are living with chronic pain, drinking less or no liquor can increase your pain improvement process.
- Join a care group, meet others living with chronic pain: When you are with individuals who have chronic pain and share what you are experiencing, you don't feel alone. You additionally gain advantage from their knowledge in adapting to the situation.
- Try not to smoke: Smoking can intensify pain flow issues and increase danger of heart or respiratory diseases
- Track your pain level and exercises each day: To treat the pain, your specialist needs to know how you have been feeling between visits. This will help in prescribing the right kind of exercise so that your muscles get their strength. Keeping a log or diary of your everyday "pain score" will help you track it. Towards the end of every day, take note of your agony level on the 1 to 10 pain scale.
- Get a massage for chronic pain: Massages can decrease stretch and soothe strain - and is being utilized by individuals living with a wide range of chronic pain, including back and neck pain.
- A sound eating routine: A nutritious diet is essential from multiple points of view - supporting your digestive system, reducing the risk of heart diseases, keeping your weight under control, and enhancing glucose levels. To eat a low-fat, low-sodium diet, these are important: new leafy foods; cooked dried beans and peas; entire grain breads and oats; low-fat cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Discover approaches to keep yourself occupied: When you concentrate on pain, it worsens as opposed to getting better. Rather, discover something you like doing - a movement that keeps you occupied and thinking about things other than your pain. You will not have the capacity to maintain a distance from pain, but rather you can take control of your life.
In case you are unable to get relief, visit an interventional pain physician and seek urgent medical attention.